My Mr. Playboy part 2

My Mr.Playboy Part 2
Jungkook x y/n

After class, i was ready to head home until i saw... Jungkook!? * Argh what is he doing here, is he waiting for someone?* after i saw him, i just walked pass him and ignored his presence. When i walked passed him, i suddenly felt my wrist been holded by someone when i turn around i saw.. Jungkook holding my wrist.

Jungkook PoV: i was plan ning make y/n like me? But how..? She is really hard to get. She is different than the other girls at school. Argh what id this feeling!

After class, i was waiting for y/n at her locker by her class. When i saw her coming out from the class,she was standing there and stare at me. I was acting cool and then she walked toward me but... she's not!? She walked passed me, what!? Did she just ignored my presence.

So i react immediately by holding her wrist. After that she turned facing me, we have made an eye contact, eventhough it was just a second but it felt like hours and hours. What is this feeling? Why does my heart beat fast? Why i had this strange feeling in my stomach? Argh i don't care.

Y/n PoV: what the hell? Why is he holding me? But looked at those eyes, he had those beautiful eyes, i.. Like it. Wait!? Stop y/n, remember he is playboy probably just playing. Since both of us still staring eachother and there is an awkward silence between us.

I was about to break the silence but he is the first one to start to talk "did you just ignore me? I was standing here waiting for you and you just walked past me like i am invisible? " i was completely shock "you were waiting for.. Me? "I whispered but he could hear me clearly "yes, who do you think i would wait? "He said while grabing both of my shoulder "why? Why so sudden?" i ask because impossible. I'm not his girlfriend anyway. Good thing i remember he is just a playboy maybe he is just joking around "you're joking right? "I said while add a little bit chuckled "Do you think this is a joke. There is no other girls i waited but you.. I-I just want to walked with you home." After he said that I was completely shock *wait where is the real Jungkook why is he acting like this?* i said in my thoughts

"I mean its dangerous for a kitten like you walk alone on the street" he said while smirking at me and huh now that is Jeon Jungkook I know, wait... did he just call me 'kitten'? I wided my eyes looking at him "Okey first, i am human not a kitten Mr. Jeon and second thankyou but im fine by walking alone than walking with you" i was about to walked away until he grabbed my hand and walked out.

He was holding my hand so tightly "yah! Jungkook-ahh let me go you jerk" i said trying to let his hand go but his grip is too strong for a women like me "can you please shut up! I just want to walked with you home and you want to denied it??" he said while still holding my hand "why!? Jungkook why??" i said confusely and we stopped walking. He was facing and staring at me "you know what? Fine! Go home by yourself." he leaved and left me alone with no answer why. So i headed home.

Jungkook PoV: when I'm on my way walked home, i suddenly realize what I did i left her alone leaving her. "Maybe i should go back to her or not Argh!? " i ruffles my hair. After that i walked to an opposite direction where i leaved her and came back to her.

Y/n PoV: after that playboy left me I was on my way home. So I am using a shortcut eventhough I never used that path before but at least tried right?

While I was walking at that path I felt like there is someone followed behind me and there is "hey young lady, whatcha doin here" there is two guys followed me and the first guy talked to me "I just want to go home, please don't disturb me" I was so scared by that time "oh common have fun with us.. We just want to have fun" when he said that his friend pinned me to the wall and I tried to scream for help "HELP ME!! " then the other guy shut my mouth with his palm so I cannot scream "save that scream for later young lady" he smirked.

Before they do something to me, I seen a black tall figure behind them telling them to stop "hey you, you mess with the wrong girl.. Let her go"??? He spoke.. His voice is kinda familiar to me.

Jungkook's PoV: I walking back to her but I can't see her figure. I was about to walked by that direction until I heard someone scream for help "HELP ME" a sound just like a girl and she sound so familiar. Until I remember y/n voice. "Y/N! "I was going to that path and saw y/n has been pinned into a wall with two guys.

"Hey you, you mess with a wrong girl. Let her go! " then the other guy was looking at me and keep his distance far from y/n "and who are you to stop me? Don't be a hero kid" he was about to got back to y/n until I came to him and punch him hard. He is making my nerve up high. I was punching him hard until his other friend let y/n go and ran away. I ran to y/n make sure she is okey.

Y/n POV: after that other guy fainted and the other guy ran away I can't seem recognize that guy figure until I heard footstep running towards me "hey y/n are you okey? Are you hurt" when I looked into his face. Its jungkook I was so surprise he came back to me "I'm okey... And not they didn't do anything to me yet" he was still worried about me I can see through his eyes "common let's go to your house, I walked with you" then we walked to my house.

When we arrived at my house I was standing there and facing him "j-jungkook-ahh thank you for coming back to me. Also you save me." I was thanking him by looking down "no problem at all.. I was just doing my job as a namja" he said that by rubbing his neck and I was chuckled my his joke "I should get inside" I was about going inside until jungkook stopped me by holding my wrist "y/n next time please be careful and I don't want you to be hurt. I was worried sick about you. " what? Is he worried and caring about me at the same time? And I just nodded and get inside.

I was already inside and my heart just beating fast "what the hell just happen? Why is he caring about me? Argh!?!? " after I said that to myself I was running to my window looking at him from inside. He was ruffled his head and leave. Hehe he is so cute when he is like that. I admit. I smiled like an idiot. So I ran upstair to my room.

End part 2