Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Hello." A familiar voice startled Taehyung. He was packing his school bag when the class finished. "H-Hi Jae." "I didn't give you any problems yesterday, right?" Taehyung shook his head. "It's okay." "Okay. Wanna go grab a coffee?"

"Um. I'm not really supposed to be talking to you Jae." Jaehyun pouted. "Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung shook his head. "No. But apparently we're not really supposed to get along. I know it's stupid. But Jungkook told me-" "Ah right. Jungkook, your owner, hm?" 

"M-My owner? He's my boyfriend." Jaehyun chuckled. "Yeah," he sighed. "Trust me, Jungkook only sees you as his slav-" "No, hyung. It's not like that." Taehyung looked down to the floor as he sighed. "I'm sorry," he hurriedly spoke when he spotted Jungkook coming towards them. "I have to go before he sees me talking to yo- Just stay away from me for your own good. And mine." Taehyung left before he could see the smirk that played on Jaehyun's face. 

"You talking to him?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jaehyun with a hard and cold look. Taehyung shook his head and grabbed Jungkook's hand, walking away. "You got anymore classes?" Taehyung shook his head again. 

"Good. Come with me to the bar." Taehyung nodded, following Jungkook outside. "What did he say to you?" Jungkook interrupted the comfortable silence with the thought that was running around in his mind, driving him crazy. 

"Let's not talk about that, Jungkook-ah. He didn't say anything. "Fine," he spoke after licking the inside of his cheek. Taehyung mentally rolled his eyes at his obvious jealousy. Jungkook opened the door to the bar, immediately spotting the others. 

"Have you heard ab-" "Jaehyun and the others?" Jackson interrupted him. "Yeah," he sighed. "What do they want?" Jungkook groaned, walking further inside of the bar. Jungkook nodded his head towards the see through refrigerator that was all full of beer at Taehyung, before sitting down in the booth where the others were seated and standing around. 

Taehyung nodded and went to the refrigerator, getting out a cold beer, handing it to Jungkook. "Trust me, Jungkook only sees you as his slave." No. He just asked me to get a beer. Well...he actually just nodded his head at me. Whatever. 

Jungkook put a hand around Taehyung's hip, pressing it down, silently telling him to sit down on his lap. "What are we going to do about them?" Taehyung hoped that they would just do nothing. He was more of a peacekeeping guy. Why was it such a big deal anyways? Didn't they have the right to be here too? 

"Well.. as long as they don't come here, it's alright, right?" Mark looked at them with an innocent look. "Yeah, but they're getting closer." "What's the problem anyways?" "Stay out of this Tae," Jungkook said. Taehyung pouted. 

"Thought I was a part of this group too?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Taehyung's mumble. "I'll shut up..." "Thanks." 

"Let's not think of anything until it's clear that they want something," Jaebum sighed. Jackson ran his fingers through his face, but nodded. Seokjin suddenly froze. He nudged Namjoon's side with his elbow. 

"Hm?" He hummed before looking at where he was. The door. "Someone's knocking." They all tensed up. Of course knocking is quite a normal thing, but no one ever knocked here. If you're welcome then you come in. If you're not, then you don't dare to step foot in this place. Whoever this was, they were knocking. 

Meaning they probably weren't welcome. 

Jackson slowly took a few steps towards the door, before opening it. There stood a tall, really damn pale guy with pitch black hair and a lip piercing. He was wearing an all black outfit, and the style reminded them of Jaehyun. 

"Who's the leader here? Jackson?" Jackson nodded. "Co leader?" "Jungkook-ah..." he hesitantly called. Jungkook stood up, and went over to stand beside Jackson. "You are?" "Leader of The Dark Mo-" "What the hell are you doing here?" Jackson hissed. 

He put his hands up in defense. "I come in peace. I just want to talk." Jungkook and Jackson furrowed their eyebrows before nodding. He smiled, but before he could take a step inside, Jungkook put a hand on his chest. 

He raised an eyebrow at him, and the raven haired before their eyes, sighed, knowing what they wanted. He took a step inside, putting his arms up. Jackson and Jungkook quickly patted their hands over his body, just to make sure that he came unarmed. Jungkook froze for a second when he felt a sharp object on his ankles. 

"Well I can't just come naked," he defended when Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Kay, I'll give you that. But I'm taking this." He sighed. He followed the two to the booth. They all noticed how he had stared at Taehyung as soon as he fully came into their view. "The leader of The Dark Moon- lame name by the way-" Jungkook commented. 

"-What's your name?" 

"Park Jungsik." 

"Park?" "Jaehyun's my little brother," he said looking at Taehyung. "Why are you here?" Jungkook grew annoyed. 

"About that..."