A Kiss in the Rain with Harry Styles

Imagine that it's after school, and you're waiting for your ride. Of course, you always make sure to get picked up once everybody else is gone. After all, we wouldn't want a bunch of screaming, fan girling Directioners chasing and attacking the car, now, would we? Because, of course, this IS Harry Styles we're talking about....

Harry... at the sound of his name you smile. Ever since you bumped into him at that Starbucks 4 months ago, you've been inseparable. Who would've thought, that you, (y/n) would ened up having a fairy tale romance with THE Harry Styles of One Direction? To think, that before that, you were just another Directioner, tweeting the boys, hoping to get noticed. This was beyond your dreams.

How you managed to keep your relationship a secret was beside you. After all, Directioners are better investigators than the FBI; they know everything!

Suddenly, you feel something wet on your cheek. -drip, drop- the sound of the rain hitting the pavement brings you back to the present. Shoot! All of a suddent, it's raining like CRAZY! Pouring, in fact! You look at your watch. Harry should have been here 2 hours ago! Where is he?

-Beep! Beep!- you hear a car door slam. And in that moment, you don't need anything else. Standing in front of you is the most beautiful boy ever. With his green eyes, curly hair, and the dimples... Oh, those dimples! You can't help but stare...

"Hey" he pants "I'm so sorry I'm late (y/n)! Are you okay? Oh, what am I saying? You're soaked! Of course you're not okay! I'm so sorry babe!"

You don't say anything. All you can think about are those beautiful lips... And suddenly, you feel them crashing against you.

After a few moments, you open your eyes, boring into those beautiful emerald ones.

"I've always wanted to do that - kiss somebody under the rain" he says. "I love you so much (y/n)."

"I love you, too" you whisper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thoughts? Feel free to comment :) And Vote. Feel free to vomment :P LOOL combo of comment and vote :P

Anyways, honestly! What'd you think? Oh, and if you have any ideas for future imagines, just tell me. I'll make sure to include them.

Happy Reading! Xx