One Year Update

For the first time since about a year ago, I logged into my Wattpad today. I opened up my works and saw I had 2.8K reads on this... I'm utterly speechless.

Firstly, I wanted to apologize for not coming on for an entire year. The school year was super stressful, and updating was pushed to the very back of my mind.

Secondly, I realized that I marked this as complete, but that I'd never uploaded a Liam imagine! I actually feel really bad about that, so I'm going to upload one very soon.

Thirdly, when I saw all the reads I'd gotten on this, I decided that there was a possibility that you guys actually liked my works? Haha I don't mean to sound conceited or anything -- it just made me really happy. I mean, 2.8K?!!! Thank you guys so so SO much ❤ In case some of you didn't know, I was working on a fanfic called Tell Me You Love Me (TMYLM), but I realized how crappy the writing was when I read it over today, and how horrible the story line had gotten. I'm really considering deleting it, but please don't kill me. If I DO delete it, I'll obviously start a new story this summer. But I was thinking... Should it be a 1D fan fiction, or should it just be a normal teen-based story? I think the Louis imagine is probably my favorite since it's so cute, so if I just did a normal story I'd probably start it off really similarly, just tweaking a few things here and there, and obviously changing Louis to somebody else. I don't know which one to do, though, so I would really appreciate it if you guys would leave some comments or message me about the subject?

I'd really appreciate it guys xx