Chapter 5

Alexander Oak, father of Daisy and Green Oak. He knew that after his beloved wife died, he was unstable and he had to leave to get better for his children. He felt that it would be safer for himself and Daisy, who looked exactly like her mother.

"Dad? Is that you?" Was all Daisy shakily replied.

"Yea baby, its me. I am so sorry that I haven't been here. I knew that I was unstable so I left. But I'm better now. I promise I am not going to leave." Alex promised.

Daisy rushed into Alex arms. "I don't care! I understand why you did it! I love you Dad!" she sobbed into his shirt.

Alex hugged his daughter hard, knowing that she of all people would always understand. Then he remembered his father. He looked up and walked towards him, but stopped two feet in front of him.

"What the hell is wrong with you? He is my son. When I was younger you were never like this! What changed? That your wife, my mother died! Well you have to move on, but do not be mean to my son! " Alex yelled at him.

It was silent. So eerily quiet, Daisy was trying to hold it together but just wanted to go to her brother, Professor Oak was looking down feeling ashamed for what he has done. He didn't want his only child hating him. Alex was standing just staring at him demanding for an answer. He knew he wasn't innocent. He left the child, Green doesn't even know him. Alex knew that was one thing that he needed to do.

"May I go and check on my brother now?" Daisy said as she broke the silence.

Alex looked at her and nodded. "Just don't tell Green that I am here alright? I want to break it to him slowly and gently."

Daisy nodded and fled the room knowing exactly where Green was. Time to go to Red's house.

Alex turned his attention back to his father. "Dad please. Please don't tell me that you treated him like this his entire life." Alex begged.

Professor Oak walked out the room and down the stairs. "I think I need a drink."

Alex stopped and remembered his childhood where Professor Oak used to drink quite a bit. "NO!" He yelled. Alex will not see him go back to being his old ways.

Professor just signed. "Okay then let's go sit down."

Both Alex and Professor Oak sat down, Professor Oak was looking everywhere but at Alex who was staring right at him.

"Are you going to start talking or not?" Alex told Oak in a rough voice.

"Ok, Green and I do not get along. I have just been treating him right, but he always been an ungrateful brat-" Alex stood up, "Do not call my son an ungrateful brat."

Professor Oak stared at him wide eyed. "You haven't heard the full story."

"I don't care! You really think Daisy and I haven't kept in touch. The entire time I have not been here she emailed me telling me everything! So don't you dare go saying that I don't know the full story!" Alex paused staring at him with upset eyes. "I know what you have done to him, I know what you have said to him, I can't even look at you as my father anymore. Unless you have made up with Green, I will not call you father or dad. I will only call you Professor." Alex finished hoping this will get Oak to smarten up.

"Have I made myself clear?" Alex growled.

Professor Oak was shocked. He was staring at Alexander with wide eyes, finally after all these years he started to feel regret for everything he has done. "I, I-II-I, yes you have made yourself clear." Was all he could whisper.

Professor Oak always knew what he had been doing to Green was wrong over the years, but he just couldn't help it. He sees Green as a tiny person, so he needs to make him toughen up a little bit. He was trying help him not make him worse! Now that he realize what he has been doing, he could just not believe himself. Why would he take that approach on something like that?

Alex could see on the old man's face that he had just realized what he has been doing to Green. Alex knew he would forgive his father. He could never stay mad at him.

He just hoped that everything could turn out well. If not, well then he is going to take Green back to Kalos.