The Neibolt House

Start from the beginning

Everyone put up their hands except for me and Bev. " Fuck i can't believe i pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we aren't measuring dicks " i roll my eyes and scoff. " That wouldn't say much now would it " i see bill let out a little laugh, i'm happy i made him laugh. " shut up y/n " as he sticks up the middle finger i just walk away next to bill.

" y-y-you won't get hurt i p-p-promise " i grabbed his hand and squeezed it as he went red. i walked away into a room where Richie stands. " whatcha doing " i ask as he is holding a piece of paper, he looks sad and worried. " It says i'm missing " Richie says concerned. " y-y-your n-not missing Richie " Bill says as me and Eddie stand there and watch. " Then why's it say it there, it's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face... " he is really stressing over this thing.

" Calm down it isn't real " Eddie says and try to calm him down. " That's my age, that's the date " he starts shaking and tears are welling up in his eyes. I walk up to him and rip the paper out of his hand. " Richie you feel my hands on her arms. You see my eyes and my face. I'm real and your with me okay you need to breath cause you are right here okay i'm with you. It is trying to trick you, i'm always going to be here okay. " Bill looks at me and smiles. Richie leans in and hugs me tight, as he whispers a short thanks. " Anytime Richie "

Hello, Hello. Help me please "

Bills POV 🌪 ::

" Betty ripsom " Eddie asks. She is dragged into a room and starts screaming. We all run up the stairs, as i grab a hold of y/n's hand. We stop at the room Betty is in. Y/n remands clung to my side as i hold her hand tight. Y/n goes a bit forward as i watch her touch Bettys hand as Betty grips onto Y/n's arm and starts pulling her. " no no BILL HELP HELP " she scream. Like hell that basterd is taking her again. I pull her hand and pull her towards me and Betty scratches her arm, as she is pulled back.

She is Clung to my chest as she breaths heavily. " y-y-your okay i got you " we both get up as se hold her arm. I examine her arm, i almost lost her again. I really need to keep an eye on her.

" She was just here, where the fuck did she go" Richie exclaims. Y/n takes her arm off me and turns around. " Shit. Wheres Eddie " i see him walking down a hallway as i grab Y/n's hand and Richies arm as we starts running towards Eddie, we get there and a door closes in front of our face. " What the fuck " i hear Eddie say. We are still banging on the door as he is stuck. " EDDIE EDDIE " Richie screams.

" Time to take your pill, Eddie " we hear from the inside. We are sill pounding on the door. " Eddie what's going on eddie, EDDIE " y/n yells beside me. Then we hear a crash and the door flies open. No Eddie anywhere. Then an Eddie pops out of the bed. We start screaming and shut the door. " Wheres Richie " Y/n asks. I look at her worried and sigh. Richie walks into a room and the door closes, " WHY CAN'T WE ALL STAY TOGETHER " Y/n screams.

We keep banging on the door as i flies open and Richie runs straight into y/n knocking her over. " ouch Richie ! " i go over and pick her up by the arms. " Cheers Bill " i smile in response. " Lets get out of here " we all run down the hall into the same room that Eddie was taken. " Wanna play Loogie " The weird Eddie came back. Y/n goes over and kicks his head like wack a mole.

She starts breathing heavily and comes over to us. We turn around and looks at the doors. No scary at all, Scary, Very Scary. We all run over to the door that says Not scary at all, once we open it we all straight away regret it. We see Betty without Legs, i start breathing heavily. Y/n again grabs my hand. It felt nice.

" Where's me shoe " we all start screaming. '' Where the fuck are her legs !'' Richie screams as we slam the door shut. " This isn't real " I say and squeeze Y/n's hand, she squeezes back. " Where's Eddie " Richie says. We all look a each other scared look on our faces. We all scram and run down the stairs into the kitchen, where we see Pennywise holding Eddie by the head.

" Hey get her nasty ass hands off his face you beast " Y/n says. Go Y/n. He turns and looks at us, Richie runs to Eddie as we stand next to him. '' Guys this isn't real okay, he just plays with people fears and uses them as his own. You creep " She is on a freaking role. I realise i'm not holding her hands and she is standing closer to it. My heart starts beating.

" I don't like you Y/n. You aren't scared of me. I can't sense it's like your stronger then me. But what happens when i hurt one of your friends huh, then you'll be afraid " She still stands her ground like that didn't faze her a bit, i know it scared the rest of us cause now everyone is standing next to Eddie. " Im not scared of you anything you say wont faze me. Isn't that right Robert Grey. " She says to Pennywise.

Pennywise looks in shock, angry and sadness overcome his face. " H-how did you know that you disgusting excuse for a child " he runs over to her and wraps his hands around her neck and squeezes tight. My heart beats, he isn't going to take her away from me.

Y/n's face starts going purple and her eyes are shut. I run over there to help her. " LET GO YOU BASTERED " i scream. Bev runs over to Pennywise and stabs him through the face as he drops Y/n and slowly disappears. I run to her and feel for a pulse as she gains her colour back, I scoop her up in my arms and hold her close to my chest as we walk out of there.

" You, you did this " Eddie mother says as she walks closer. " You know how delicate he is " i just rolled my eyes. " We were attacked Mrs. K " she just rolls her eyes and looks at me up and down. What the hell .

" And ill be taking her home with me " She grabs Y/n out of my arms and holds her with Eddie, i look at her worried and my eyes glisten with eyes. As she holds Y/n she drops her keys. " Here let me help you " Bev says as she bends down too her pick up her keys when Mrs K slaps her hand, " oh i've heard about you Mrs Marsh and i don't want a dirty girl like you touching my Eddie and Pour Y/n what did you do to her " She asks as she holds her closer. What did we do is she serious .

" Your all monsters, all of you. Eddie is never seeing any of you again. " she she pulls Eddie along. Y/n Starts coughing, and mumbles something then starts screaming. " NO NO STOP LET ME GO YOU MONSTER '' she screams as Mrs K hold a hand over her mouth and drops her into the car and drives off.

Shit shit shit how will i know she is okay.

And then a fight happened.

************************

1955 Words x

Im writing a Harry Potter x Reader first year :)

408 reads. THANK YOU  I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GET ONE.