“Ok, bhaiyaa"

Shivaay slept in the middle of the bed and was soon asleep within minutes while Ruda and Om went to change into their night dresses and looked at their brother sleeping yet with frown lines.

Rudra laid on the right side of his Shivaay bhaiyaa, touched his brother's forehead and the frown lines eased...

Om caressed Shivaay's still perfectly gelled hair, messing it. They were arguing today till evening about his engagement and just like usual they had forgiven Shivaay and let go of their fights.

Shivaay had done a lot of sacrifices for them. They didn't want to trouble him anymore.

There was a reason Rudra cannot sleep alone even in this age, even though Rudra had a lot of girlfriends and party a lot but he never did stay out late night. He always comes to home for sleep and especially to Shivaay's room dragging him.

~~~~~Om watched Rudra drinking coffee after coffee, trying to stay awake in the age of eleven, this usually doesn't happen but Rudra is desperate to stay awake since he didn't want to sleep.

“Come on Rudra, go and sleep."

“No... I am not sleeping unless Shivaay bhaiyaa comes home."

Yes, Om too didn't want to sleep since Shivaay was not here..

Three days...

It has been three days since Shivaay has been kidnapped.

There hasn't been any news and the world of Rudra and Om has stopped three days ago..

Shivaay was just fifteen and they knew being rich kids and having a rich family will always result in some sort of mishaps but they trusted their Shivaay bhaiyaa to save them but they never imagined Shivaay bhaiyaa to be kidnapped.

Om put hands around Rudra in comfort..

Like Rudra, he too wanted Shivaay here, in home but if he break down then Rudra will be inconsolable..

Om hated it even more...

Being an Oberoi...

Om hated it...

Just because being an Oberoi... His brother was kidnapped..

There was a call today morning after two days of nothing from police, the kidnapper wants money in two days and then only they will release Shivaay..

Rudra has been terrified of this and he cries from time to time, refused to eat, refuses to sleep, Little Rudra's eyes are all red.

Om don't know what to do.. It was just months before they found out about Shivaay's heart condition and now the kidnapping.

If something happened to Shivaay, Om cannot even think past that. Om will cease to exist if Shivaay's not there anymore.

Om pulled Rudra into his arms for the umpteenth time in the three days and patted his back to stop crying.

Rudra was having worst nightmares of his Shivaay bhaiyaa getting tortured in many ways and constantly waking up, he's terrified of the reality happening to his Shivaay brother, that's why refusing to sleep and refused to go out of Shivaay's room.

Om could feel his brother will slip away if Shivaay didn't return home quickly. Om was not in much better condition.

This was terrifying..

Did they give Shivaay food?

Did they give him water?

Did they do something to Shivaay?