181. A Narry Fact (165)

A Narry Fact:

Since in last part we had Narry singing, now I think we should do Little Things cause I want to do a single update on that as everyone can say it's a special song for Narry.

Firstly, I think it's important to focus on the lyrics or more specifically on the lines Niall and Harry sing. It's not a coincidence in my opinion.

Let's start with Harry's line: 

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me 

Okay, we all know how in the beginning Niall used to be insecure about his voice as well as his weight as many people recognized him as the 'fat one' since everyone knew he liked to eat a lot. But hey, it's okay! I eat like pig too and Niall definitely shouldn't worry about any of these, he's either handsome and has a voice of an angel. And thankfully Harry's here to remind him about that.

In Niall's line we've got: 

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to

If I let you know, I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

So I've heard lots of I don't know whether those were rumors, but well Harry had problems with self acceptance and maybe it's true? Maybe Niall wants Harry to realize how amazing he really is, Niall wants Harry to love himself as much as Niall loves him?

I know this line comes before Niall's, but I wanted to save it for the end. So here is Narry's duet: 

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things

What if the line "I'm in love with you and all these little things" wasn't given to them by a coincidence?