Chapter Two.

Sorry for any errors! Please enjoy!

Monday Morning..

Five a.m...

Delilah's POV

Slipping on my cream pea coat, I look at myself in the mirror and say before I walk out the door,"Alright sis, crush your first day and don't be late."

Today is my first day at this new school and with teaching different children, they will either hate me or love me... I really hope they love me, but I am going to teach them regardless if they like me or not..

But I'm a nice person, scratch that, I am a fastidiously sweet person to everyone/thing I meet, so if they were to not like me than it is what it is..

Anyways, I head out the door and lock it behind me before descending down the stairs of my apartment building..

••••

Arriving at the school at a perfect time, I get out of my car and calmly walk towards the double doors.

I look around before I enter and gawk at how big it is even though I've already come here just a few weeks ago...

Salt Hill is a combination of elementary, middle and high school so it's almost the size of five soccer fields... okay I'm exaggerating.

Opening the door, I smile at the lady sitting at the front desk of the office entry and tell her 'hello' while gliding behind her to clock in.

"Ms. Oliver, all of the kindergarten teachers wanted to have a quick small meeting in the break room so that all of them can properly meet you and go over a few things for the new school year, and it'll be on the hall of your room first door on your right."

I turn towards her and nod my head saying kindly,"Thank you very much, I'll head on down there now."

Adjusting my purse on my shoulder, I turn and head out of the room then down the hall.

After a short three minute walk, I finally arrive in the kindergarten hall and round the corner, entering the first room on the right.

As soon as I walk in, I notice a bunch of teachers, some of which I've already met before and some I have not, just standing around conversing with one another, but one face in particular stands out from all the rest..

Cillian..

I can't seem to digest the gush of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and I hate it.

I really wish they would go away...

We make eye contact and since we know each other, I decide to go say 'hi'..

Scarfing down my butterflies, I send him a genuine smile and make my way over.

He looks dashing in his dress shirt and pants, but that's not what ties it together... No.. Once again I am utterly dazed at his beautiful face...

Those eyes...

Those cheekbones...

Them lips.. Mmm..

I really need to calm my thoughts..