Their eyes met and Chaeyoung felt her heart beat faster. Both of them were blushing, heat surrounding the two as the space in between them was small. "I-Uhm. I'll just sleep on the floor." Chaeyoung spoke, fortunately the only light on was the lamp which did not show any of their faces.

As Chaeyoung moved, Mina grabbed her by the collar and pulled her back onto the bed. Mina couldn't deny it, her cheeks were still warm from their previous position so she was technically avoiding Chaeng's face as much as possible. "No. Sleep here." Mina said before turning back towards the shorter girl, embarassed.

Chaeyoung gulped, sliding into the bed, still thinking about what just happened. Nothing inappropriate, just that her heart was beating like 10 miles per second. "G-Goodnight." She muttered, draping the blanket over her and Mina, her eyes looking at the door.

It'll take the whole night for them to fall asleep, all because of that moment.

<Next Morning>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

Mina had met up with Jeongyeon, turns out they knew each other. What a small world huh? Luckily, today wasn't going to be boring considering that Mina accepted my request and asked Sana to talk meet with me at a local café. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would, Sana talked and talked but I wasn't irritated.

"...And that's how Dahyun and I met." Sana finished, I smile letting her know I listened. To half of her story.

"The way you say it sounds like a love story. Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" I asked, curious about their relationship. Dahyun used to always deny it but as of recently, the two had questionable moments.

Sana half-heartedly laughed "Nah, we're not dating."

"Alright, sure. If you two actually do date, you owe me $10." I smirked.

"Whaaat? That's unfair."

"Are you planning on dating her?" My eyebrows went up, teasing this squirrel.

"Shut up!" Sana rolled her eyes, her cheeks going a little red. I chuckled, imitating her answer as if to tease her.

"Anyways, so your saying Dahyun came early because she misses Korea? America sounds great..." I trailed off, curious.

According to Sana's story, Dahyun had left Korea in thought of going to school in America but after like 6 months she left and just stayed there for vacation. It was earlier than expected since I thought Dahyun would stay there much longer. Sana said that she just missed Korea and wanted to stay here instead.

"Well, Dahyun wasn't used to the lifestyle there. It's understandable." Sana shrugged, taking a sip out of her latte. I was about to ask another question but Sana beat me to it.

"By the way, you're getting closer to Mina." A faint smirk played on Sana's features.

"Yeah, So?"

"Oh come on. I saw the way you look at her when you said goodbye." Sana groaned "Chaeyoung, it's obvious."

"What?" I tried to cover up my anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach. Though Sana was clumsy she somehow always detected if you have a crush on someone.

"You like her."

"Who? Mina?" I chuckled "Nooo."

Sana looked at me, straight in the eyes "Give me a break. Chaeyoung, it's so obvious."

"Stop fooling yourself."

"Just tell me the truth! I won't tell anyone." Sana smiled, so innocent.

"Ugh."

"Fine." Sana crosses her arms "But in all honesty, Mina likes you."

I almost choked on my drink which made Sana just giggle "I'm being serious. Mina doesn't open up to people easy. She has this wall that barely anyone can break but you. You broke down those walls so easy it's crazy." Sana stated, I couldn't deny anything. Mina once said that she is reserved.

"Hm." I was interested.

"And hey, I wouldn't mind Mina falling for you. You're adorable, talented, humble, smart. Perfect." Sana winked, making me a little shy by all her compliments.

"That's cool. But I'm sur-"

"Did she call you a nickname?" Sana cut me off, I nodded as an answer. "Really? Oh she totally likes you. She gave me a nickname too, it was squirrel but I never really understood that one. What did she call you?"

I hesitated "Baby tiger."

Sana held in a snicker "I find that true."

She even called me cute, Sana! Cute!

"Don't even." I roll my eyes acting unimpressed by the nickname but in reality I always get giddy hearing it.

"But honestly, thank you." Sana smiled "Mina is a really reserved person and she always bottled up her emotions. You're really helping her open up and talk to someone. Thank you for that."

"I-No problem. I honestly have to thank her as well..Mina, has changed my perspective in a lot of things." I chuckle, reminiscing Mina's gummy smile.

"Hm, yeah. Anyways, I support you with Mina and all that. I'm rooting for you-" Sana ruffled my hair "baby tiger." She winked. I groaned knowing that Sana will surely tease me with that nickname given by Mina.

Sana grabbed her hand bag, draping it over her shoulders "Fighting!" She whispered before leaving the building. The café doors closing behind her as her bubbly presence was no longer sensible.

Just as I was about to leave, my phone buzzed causing me to stop and look at it. Sana texted me with a smiling emoji which was then followed by another text.

Take care of her, Chaeyoung. Don't hurt her :)

I texted her back, agreeing to not hurting Mina. It was a promise and no matter what happens, I would never want to hurt the girl I fell for. It's cheesy but it's true. Hurting someone that's important to my life is not something I go by, it's against the rules in my head.

I can't hurt Mina, I never will.

::To Be Continued::

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 🐧🐯