Thank You

To all who have been with me throughout the course of writing this book,

First of all, I want to say thank you. I want to thank you so much for opening this book and reading it till the very end. I was looking through my phone when I first got the idea for this book when I was listening to Shawn Mendes' song "Treat You Better".

It's a song about unrequited love and I thought about how sad it was to love someone who didn't want to/couldn't return your feelings. I didn't want to make the book one where it was the guy that wasn't being loved. I wanted it to be a girl feeling that hurt and that was when I came up with the entire "All She Wishes" idea.

I started drafting characters and I was looking for the perfect male protagonist and so I thought, why not make it a Shawn Mendes fanfiction? It was his song that gave me the inspiration to write the book, after all.

I started writing and I had no idea whether or not I would be completing the book. But now I have, and I wouldn't have been able to if it wasn't for your sweet and encouraging comments.

Specially, I want to thank @girlyyteen for being my first reader. During the course of the book, she filled me in on facts about Canada so I could write the book better and she always gave me advice on the things to do to make the book better.

She's an amazing person and she's the sweetest friend I have ever made and I love her so much for that.

Inasmuch as I would have loved to list all my readers and thank them all specially, I can't. But I just want you all to know that I love you all so much and I can't wait to meet you all again when I start another book.

There will be no sequel to this book, but the epilogue will be coming up next week.

Once again, you're all so amazing and I love you loads. Thank you.

Love,
Sharon🌠