3:18a.m.

(Desirae's POV)

I could feel the head of "Dez" against the back of my throat and I started to gag. The look in Devin's eyes let me know that I was doing exactly what she wanted. Honestly, I wasn't a fan of sucking a strap, but I wanted to do whatever would please her.

(Ding Dong)

I looked at Devin all confused when I heard the doorbell. Who could that be this late at night? It has to be around 1 or 2 in the morning. Devin slid Dez out of my soaking wet mouth and the spit dangled from my lips down my body.

I backed onto the bed and laid on my back. She rushed to put her clothes on, looking frustrated because someone interrupted our session.

"Hurry up daddy." I bit my finger and rubbed my right hand over the slit of my pussy.

(Ding Dong)

"I want to cum on your lips next."

She almost bust her shit about to trip out the door. I giggled so hard, but I'm so glad she really didn't get hurt. I heard her open the door, but I didn't hear her cuss anyone out like I thought she would. It just got real quiet in the house and I didn't like the feeling it gave me. So, me being nosey I had to go see what was going on.

I got out the bed and put my robe on, tying the belt around my waist. I crept into the hallway and tried to listen to the conversation. I could see Devin leaning against the wall on her porch outside. I snuck downstairs to the kitchen, just in case she came back in I could say I was thirsty. It sounded like a girl was crying. Pleaseeeeee don't tell me Devin got one of her hoes outside crying cause they can't get that dick tonight.

In between sniffles I hear "Devin, just why can't I come inside. I just want to talk to you."

"Nah I'm good bruh. Out of nowhere you want to come back and think that shit cool?"

"You don't know what happened Devin. I couldn't talk to you, but I want to now."

Her voice was getting a little louder and I could see Devin turn her head back to the door. She must be checking to see if I was coming downstairs.

"I don't want to talk now Angel!! Get the fuck off my porch and don't come back!!"

Devin was livid. I never heard her scream like that. I remember Devin telling me about an Angel before, I just can't think when. The sound of the alarm beeping as Devin opened the door knocked me out of my thoughts and made me realize my wine glass was overflowing.

"What you tryna make a mess so I could lick it off of you?"

Her voice just gave me chills. My stomach started to tingle and my pussy clenched.

"Maybe."

I took a sip of my wine and let my robe slip open. I "accidentally" let some spill down my bottom lip to my chin, it dripped in between my plump breast down to my navel. Before I knew it Devin had her tongue on the top of my slit and caught the drop of wine with her tongue. My clit was throbbing so bad from how she left me before the doorbell rang.

Her tongue traveled up my body, taking an interest in both my nipples. My fingers ran through her dreads as she picked me up and sat me on the counter. She put my left leg on the counter and softly kissed up my thigh. I lifted my head back and released moans of ecstasy.

"Fuckkkk Devin, stop teasing this pussy please."

I used my left hand to push her tongue on my pearl. The wetness from her tongue ran down my pussy and she sucked on my clit.

"Yes daddy, you sucking this pussy!!!"

"Fucking right you deserve it." She moaned in between licks.