Happy Birthday Desirae 🎂👅💦

(Devin's POV)

"You're always on my mind. Girl you knowwww," played in the background as I laid back on my bed, leaning up off my elbows. Desirae slowly opened the door and the hallway light showcased her figure onto the floor. It seemed like she was taking forever just to come in. Was she nervous? Nahhh. She was just teasing me and I ain't like it.

"Come on, stop playing with me."

I could hear her giggle.

"Okay babe. You ready?" She asked.

"Yessss now stop playing and show me."

The door opened fully and I could feel my heart skip a beat.

"Close your mouth baby." She said seductively as she slowly untied her robe.

I was frozen. She is beautiful and so sexy. I see why her nigga so protective of her.

"Baby let's get naked, just so we can make sweet love." She swayed to CB's voice. Feeling on her body, sliding her hands down her breast and gliding them to her red laced thong. Her red pumps clacked on my wood floor.

"How much you want me baby?" She asked as she licked the tip of her finger.

"Bring that ass Desirae and let me show you."

I was sitting up now, resting my elbows on my knees rubbing my hands together.

"Yes bae," she slipped her robe off revealing her full hourglass shape. She pushed me back on to the bed and climbed on top of me. She rubbed her hand down my body and slid her hand in my boxers.

I grabbed her wrist before she could touch me.

"Bae why not?" She whined.

"It's your birthday baby. It's your night."

I caressed her face. Gently kissing her lips. I rubbed my hand on her ass and gave it a slap.

"Oooh bae, that's how you feelin?"

She had a smile on her face. She started to grind her pussy on top of mine as she bit her lip.

"Yea, now gimme kiss."

You could hear the sound of our lips smacking together as we made out. I rolled us over. Still kissing as I unhooked the front of her bra.

"Baby let's get naked, just so we can make sweet love." CB kept singing the right words as I trailed my tongue down her neck as I placed her hands above her head.

"Ooh babe," she moaned in my ear. I let my tongue travel down her body. I grabbed her plump titties and circled my tongue around her hard nipple. We lock eyes and she bites her bottom lip.

"Put that tongue on my pussy bae. She miss you."

Her words were music to my ears. I kissed down her navel as I slid myself off the edge of the bed. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed as I got on my knees.

"You must of missed me." I said as I ran my finger in between her wet lips. The door was never closed so the light from the hallway made her wetness shine. I trailed my tongue from her ass cheek up to her thigh. Her hand grabbed the back of my dreads while she played with her mocha nipples with the other hand. I continued to tease her, slightly sliding my index finger into her pussy and then pulling it back out.

"Yes baby, fuck I've missed you. Stop teasing this pussy and eat me."

She intertwined her fingers through my dreads and pushed my mouth down to her clit.