UL Sans x Sad! Depressed! Reader

Listen to this while writing and feels will be strong.

I will also like to give a shout out to TheMagesticPotatoe
-------------------------
Author's POV
  You've fallen down with a tear stained face. You have been sad ever since your older brother died. He was the only family you had. When you met Toriel, she reminded you of your mother that died when you were 6. Right now you are 19. You told her why you cried and gave you a big hug before she let you through the ruins.

   You kept walking with tears still going down your face. You came down here to die, not to be surrounded by sluts. You kept walking when you heard a twig snap. "Hey there~" you turned to see a skeleton with some really pervy clothing on. He looked at your face and his seductive smirk turned into a look of shock. "What's wrong doll?" you said nothing as tears ran down your face. "Not much of a talker huh? Well the name's Sans, Sans the skeleton. Why you crying doll?" you looked at him with tears still running down your face. "It's none of your business." you turned and kept walking. Up ahead you saw a taller skeleton, but you passed him. Sans walked to his brother's side. "Sans, was that a human?" "Yeah bro." Papyrus looked at you as you kept walking with your head hung low. "She looks sad." Sans nodded in agreement and teleported in front of you. "Hey again doll." you looked at him and stayed silent. "You.. uh wanna come to my place? Before you say no me and my bro won't do anything." you nodded and followed him to his house.

-1 year later-

   You liked living with Sans and Papyrus. They never did anything to you, but you were still depressed. You cried even more than before and Sans started to get worried. You were in your room for the whole day. Sans went upstairs and knocked on the door. "(Y/n)?" He open the door and what he saw made his soul break. There you were..... knife in hand with cut marks all around your arm and two on your cheeks. He rushed to your side and took the knife out of your hand and pulled you into a hug. "Why. Why would you do this to yourself?" you started to cry and hugged Sans back. "Because my life is horrible. Ever since my older brother died I've just been sad my whole life. He was the only family I had. I fell down here to end it all. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!" you fell to your knees and had a breakdown. Sans rubbed your back and used his magic to heal the cuts. "No. You can't end your life. There are people who care about you. I care about you. I-I love you." when you calmed down you looked at Sans and kissed his teeth. After a few minutes you pulled back and hugged him. "I love you too."

From that moment on Sans always made you happy.