Our Song: Underswap Sans x Child! Singer! Reader

WHO'S READY FOR BLUEBERRY!!!!!
Everyone's favorite adorable little taco making cinnamon roll. By the way your 6 and have an impressive singing voice.
----------------------------
    You made your way to a snowy area. Asgore told you that you could visit any time you please. It was really chilly, you wrapped your arms around yourself cause you were only wearing a (f/c) princess dress with a tiara with (f/c) gemstones.

(If any of you guys have seen the movie Sophia grace and Rosie's great adventure. Your wearing the little dresses they wore.)

   You arrived at a big gate thing. You turn around to find a tall skeleton in front of you. "Hey kiddo. Name's Papyrus." Being the polite, well mannered, kind bean you are you shook his hand. " Hi Papyrus! My name is (y/n)!" Papyrus chuckled. You reminded him of Sans. "Hey my bro is up ahead. You two might get along well." You followed him through the gate and saw a smoll skeleton in blue. "PAPYRUS!!! IS THAT A HUMAN!!" Sans asked. "Sure is bro." Papyrus replies. "MWEH HEH HEH!! EXCELLENT!! GREETINGS HUMAN I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!!!" You found him pretty cute and really energetic. "Hi Sans! I'm(y/n)!" you say. Sans had literal stars in his eyes. "HUMAN ARE YOU A PRINCESS?" Sans asked looking at you outfit. "No I'm not. I just like to dress like this, but we can pretend that I'm a princess." Sans shook his head excited and took you to his and Papyrus's house.

-timeskip-

   It's been a few months since you met the skele-bros and you and Sans had gotten close. You were sitting on the couch and took out the phone that Asgore has given you and you started to find your favorite song.

(Play song)

  You started to sing and dance to the song then Sans came in and saw you dancing and singing. You had a very impressive voice for such a young age. Sans loved hearing you sing he always said that you sounded like an angel. "Sans come dance with me!!" you yelled. Sans started dancing with you while you singed. When the song was over you both sat on the couch watching a movie. "You have such a pretty voice human!!" he said. "Thank you Sans! I love you!" you said as you kissed his cheekbone. He blushed a bright baby blue. "I love you too human!"
-----------------------
Hey hey hey! Star here! Hope you guys enjoyed the cinnamon roll also....... Please send me requests cause I'm brain dead. Help....