Fresh x Mute! Reader

Author's POV
  You heard that monsters have been released to the surface about 2 weeks ago and you were really happy for them. You wished you could talk to them but sadly you were a mute.

    You were walking to the park, when you bumped into someone. It was a skeleton and he wore a multicolored hoodie, a backwards hat, a neon purple shirt, and neon orange basketball shorts.(That's what he wears. If not please don't yell at me)
"Sorry bout that my rad homie." You did a silent giggle of how he talked. You grabbed you notebook and started to write. 'It's ok. My name is (y/n). I'm a mute.' "Rad name homie. The name's Fresh dawg." (I can't with the lingo right now XD) You both walked to the park and he told you about himself while you wrote about yourself.

~2 years later~

"Hey homie." Fresh greeted you with a sad look. You wrote in your notebook what's wrong. Fresh looked at you and took off his shades revealing his eyes. " (y/n) I'm actually a parasite. But I hope you feel the same when I say... I love you." You hugged Fresh tightly and made a heart with your hands and pointed to him. Fresh smiled and you both shared a kiss.

  You smile at the flashback when he confessed to you and waited for him to change in his room. You lived with him for two years. You were sitting on the couch in your (f/c) sundress. Fresh came out of his room with a new outfit. (One up top. I am weirdly in love with that outfit he's wearing.)

You blushed and went up and hugged him. You took out you notebook and started to write. 'You look really cute! Now let's go get ice cream!' Fresh chuckled and held your hand. He kissed your cheek. "Love ya homie"
-------------------------
Yeah...... Ok that randomly pop in my head and once again Im weirdly in love with the pic up top. I think it makes him look cuter ok!!! 😛