Naj Cil x Poor Reader

Happy new year everyone! 2018 we finally made it without dying! Let's give ourselfs a pat on the back.
-----------------------------
   You have been poor all your life. Your mother was raped and gave birth to a malnourished baby. Now you were 16. The man that raped your mother treated you both like slaves and gave you little money. Your mother talked with your quote on quote father and he allowed you to go to school. You were homeschooled by your mother but she put you in high school.

   Your mother gathered up as much money as she could to buy you cloths and supplies. Your clothes did have holes but they looked decent. You where wearing a (f/c) shirt with a (f/c) skirt with black tights with holes and your hair was in a (side ponytail/loose) with a (f/c) bow.

   When you walked in you instantly gotten strange looks then you bumped into someone. (Pic up top. Didn't expect Cil did ya!)

  "Oh! I'm sorry I'm new here." he looked at you and gave a warm smile. "Don't worry it's ok. My name's Cil."
"My name's (y/n)" you both talked when the bell rang. "What do you have first (y/n)?" "I have history." Cil's smile grew. "Me too! Let me see your schedule" Cil looked at your schedule and his smile grew every wider. "Hey we have the same classes! We can talk to each other more. Come on!" he grabbed your hand and walked to class and you blushed.

  It was lunch time. You gotten your lunch and looked for somewhere to sit. "Hey (y/n)!" you looked over to Cil and sat beside him. "(Y/n) i want to meet my brothers. PJ and Palette." you gave a shy wave. After lunch you and Cil hung out. "Hey (y/n), can I have your number?" You told him you didn't have a phone. "Oh well we can hang out in the park after school." you nodded happily. "I have to be home before 6." Cil nodded and you two talked until you went home. For the first time in your life you were happy.