2

3rd p.o.v.
(When it's like this = rrrrr it in Greek)

"PERCY!! What are you doing here!?" Screamed a girl waving a book. "Wait. Hermoine you know this guy." Asked a confused red head. "What are you doing here!?" The unknown boy seemed to screamed. "Okay what is going on?" Demanded the 'chosen one'.

The girl looked at our hero in the eyes. "Percy, what's going on?" Her eyes burning holes in to his skin, just like Annabeth's. He said nothing. "Perseus Jackson...."

"Okay, okay you've been hanging around Annabeth too much." He said sitting down next to the girl. Then the door opens. "What do you want Malfoy." The mini Percy growled out. "Draco?" "Percy! What are you doing here."

"He was about to tell me. Come sit." Ron and Harry liked at her like she was crazy. So after getting his 'minions' away he took a seat next to Percy. Said boy began the story; Ron and Harry not understanding a thing.

"It all started when I got a prophecy saying I need to be friend some wizards at a school named after pig warts and gan there trust. Once I get there trust I can reveal myself to them and have them train for upcoming war agent some Moody shorts and a Titan. It also says I'll get help from a old friend. But I don't think it means you guys." He said all in ancient Greek.

Ron and Harry continued to look at them as if they were aliens. Meanwhile, Draco and Hermoine showed that they understood. "Wait, if we're not the old friends then who is?"

"I don't know."

"What is going on!?" Both Ron and Harry yelled at the same time. They continued to ignore them until Draco said with a slight laugh," Wait until Snape sees you." A small giggle escaped Hermoine's lips.

"Okay can you please speak English!"

And the demigods almost forgot the other 2 were there.

№№№№№№№№№№
Again, nothing to do with my life 🙀😿
-vivilife342
Edit Version-July 26, 2018