chapter 15- should i go

DANIELLES POV:

i could have swore my heart stopped a little. i honestly didnt expect it at all. i didnt know who or what it was for, so with all the emotions swarming around my head, that made me fall down to my knees and scrunch up into a ball.

little murmers were heard from around the room, and within seconds a few hands comforted my back.

"honey, are you okay?"my mom panicked

i sniffled in through my nose, and then peaked my head out from my legs

"im okay, just really suprised" i smiled weakly and stood up slowly making my way into the kitchen.

most eyes were on me, and it was pure embaressment since i didnt really no who was in the room.

---

after a few long blurry minutes of sitting down in a stool and drinking a glass of water, i saw justin make his way over to me calmy.

"just making sure your okay?what happened out there. sorry if it scared ya" he comforted and kissed my cheek calmly and very very sweetly, making my cheek blush from his soft lips.

"no its not your fault, im just confused. whats all this for?" i questiioned, being complety honest since i was preatty confused.

"well since my plan in my head was for you to come with me, i wanted to make sure you got to say goodbye to everyone. dont freak out, only your clostest friends are here. i think your grandma, nick, kel, kevin, kelsey, kasey, aunt laura, and maybe some of my crew. i hope thats okay with you" he smiled and also seemed pretty sad since he planned a whole party for me, and i said i wouldnt come with him.

i felt like the worst girlfriend alive. i first told my boyfriend i didnt wanna come with him, when he offered me the chance of a lifetime. then he even planned a party if i went with him.

"justin.. im sorrr..." i tried to spit out but he stopped me, by grabbing my face and softly kissing my lips

"please dont be sorry, for me?" he wispered as are noses touched, and he kissed the top of my forehead

"fine, but i wanna say thank you for having everyone here, and can i tell you a secret?" i smirked, pulling my face a little away from his.

"anything" he answered

"i love you" i wispered and gave him a loving hug, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

he hugged me straight back by grabbing my waist and lifting me off the ground. i wrapped my legs around his waist, and he spun me around while we were both laughing. i threw my head back and let him kiss all over my neck.

i heard a few "awes" and "oohs" from everyone.

justin knew how nervous i got for showing my family our love, so he dropped me on the ground and pecked my lips. justin and i awkardly stood in front of everyone, as they stared at us.

"thanks everyone for coming over, i havent seen everyone in forever it feels like" i said,

i peered around the room trying to see everyone that came to join me. i saw nick. he looked very nice wearing a blue and red plaid flannel, and a pair of cacky shorts with tan sperrys. he winked at me and a gave him a grin back.

next to him was my mom, aunt laura, and kevin talking to my grandma, im guessing about her newest cookie recipe she wont shut up about. (i think its the cutest thing)

to the left of them was scooter, fredo, kenny, and everyone that needed to watch over justin, and i got to meet over the last few days.

and the last group of people i saw standing in there own little corner drinking from there red solo cups, was kelsey, kasey, and kelly. They seemed to be having a pretty good time laughing about something. a little bit of jelousy hit me since i havent talked to kelly in over two days, and now she is talking to my friends she only met one or two times. why did she come anyway. i thought she hated me, and didnt want anything to do with me.