chapter 5: the crash

||Danielle's pov||

2 days later:

"Danielle!! I'm going to the grocery store. watch kev while I'm gone.. love you!!!!" my mom yelled to me from downstairs.

i was laying on my bed, and was planning on having a lazy day since i didn't have school and work for a little while.

"okay mom see ya" i yelled back.

i decided to go online and look through some websites for cars. i think i have saved up enough money in the last year for it. i searched through different websites for good and cheap cars. i couldnt find any i really loved. i sighed and threw my head down on my pillow. ugh. i started to drift back to sleep but then my phone rang.

"hello?" i said tiredly.

"Danielle, are ya there, hello?" kelly said on the other line.

"hey kel, whats up?" i questioned.

"you know, Justin is retweeting you and tagging you on twitter! Justin Bieber just tweeted you!" she screamed.

"what?" i asked confused.

i didn't want to act cocky and say me and Justin have been texting because that would make her sad. she is such a big fan and now I'm friends with Justin.

"yes!!! congrats Danielle!" she congratulated.

"thanks!"i said happily and kind of guiltily.

"i can here it in your voice" she stated

"what?" i asked

"Danielle, have you and Justin been texting? she asked

"how did you know?" i asked

"well first your my best-friend and i practically read you like a book. second um he has your number! it would be cool if you guys were friends! i would be able to see him!" she said excitedly.

"thanks kel. i didn't tell you cause i thought you would get upset." i sadly said

"that my best friend is gonna date Justin Bieber? cmon! upset?" she laughed

" woah woah there, datings a stretch. okay i gotta go, Kevin has gotta have some breakfast & I'm hungry to. call me in a couple hours." i told her.

"okay!" she said.

i went on to my phone to check twitter. 450 new followers! i guess everyone saw Justin tweeting me.

i got up from my bed and walked towards my closet. i found a cute pair of pink brand sweatpants to wear and a loose T-shirt from my collage. i threw my hair up in a bun and didn't bother putting on makeup. i ran down the stairs.

"kevv! you down here?" i yelled.

"in here!!!!!!!!" he screamed from the play room we set up for him downstairs.

"whats up buddy? wanna go grab a bite to eat at Mary's diner?" i asked him happily.

"thats my favorite, lets goo!" he screamed in excitement.

i threw on a pair of old chestnut Uggs and helped Kevin put on his light up spiderman sneakers.we both ran out the door & i locked it behind me.

"does mom make you have a car seat buddy?" i asked him.

"i dont knoooww" he sang.

i giggled and helped him buckle into the carseat.

i started up the car and we made are way down the road towards the diner. it was only ten minutes away.