chapter 8: getting ready

"see ya nick!" i yelled from the door.

he looked at me and smiled widely. i could see his perfectly straight, white teeth and his blue eyes sparkled. he was very attractive but he is like my best guy friend. i wouldn't even consider dating him because he already has a girlfriend and it would ruin are friendship. i stepped outside the door and reached in my purse for my keys and completely i don't have a car. although Starbucks is less then a mile away, i wasn't looking forward to walking home. i huffed out loud and made my way towards the sidewalk. after about 10 minutes into my walk home i heard a car horn beep and start to pull over next to me.

"you could of called me loser, get in"

it was kelly. thank god she came and gave me a ride because it had gotten really cold out and i was about to freeze to death.

"thank god for you" i laughed and jumped in the passenger seat.

"how was your day!! tell me all!!" she shouted as loud as possible

"calm down. calm down. first tell me yours!" i excitedly said.

"what with fredo? well he bought me fried Oreos and then we left the mall and went to the park. he's really funny!" she said

kelly really deserved a guy in her life since she hasn't had a serious boyfriend in a year. and he really broke her heart.

"do you see anything in him?" i asked her

"i don't really know yet" she stated happily, "so tell me more!!!"

"well he took my to get lunch and we talked about our lives and then he brought me back to the tour bus. i met the crew. and there so nice"

by this point Kelly's mouth was dropped open and i could tell she was in a lot of shock

"oh and then he said tonight he is taking me for a surprise!!" i sung

"omg! Danielle! Justin Bieber!!!!!!! how???" she screamed.

"i know" i said, " oh and sorry we didn't get to hang out today. tomorrow maybe?" i asked

"yes, but you would think you wouldn't have work because of your injury" she stated

"they wouldn't let me have off" i laughed.

we finally arrived at my house. i thanked kelly and told her to call me later tonight after my date.

as i began to walk into my house i saw my moms car parked in the garage and i lit up. Kevin's home.

i dashed inside and went straight to the living room to see him peacefully building some lego house.

"how are you crazy dude" i said running over and hugging and kissing him like crazy

"good!!" he yelled

"shush you two! you both have a concussion!" my mom whispered.

Kevin and i laughed.

"and where were you all day?" she asked

"at the mall with kelly" i said

"and Justin Bieber?" she asked holding up an article with a picture of me and Justin holding hands.

she smirked and i just burst out laughing.

"he's so sweet" i laughed

"are you guys a thing?" my mom asked

"just friends" i said sadly

"how did you even meet? she questioned

i didn't wanna tell her since she would get mad i never told her we met 4 months ago. instead of answering the question i began running up stairs

"gotta go mom, he's picking me up in an hour" i yelled cracking up at myself.

i could just imagining her rolling her eyes at me.

i made my way upstairs and into my room. i walked towards my charger and connected my phone to it. i laid on my bed and turned on my iPhone to check in on everything. i had seen i have four new messages! i slide open the messages app and read the message towards the bottom. it said it was from grandma. the text read:

"honey guess what? i just twittered! follow me!!!!!" she texted

me and my grandma were extremely close and even though she was old and didn't remember many things i could talk to her for hours.

i responded to her message and told her i would follow her.

the next message up was from kelsey, from college. she has red hair and the prettiest brown eyes. she was one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and i haven't seen her in a few days so I'm happy she texted me.

"hey dan, feel like i haven't seen you in forever. heard about your crash! hope your doing well. when are you coming back? xoxo ps.. you gotta tell me about Justin;)"

i laughed a little to myself and texted her back telling her and my other friend kasey to come over soon.

the next message that was sent only 10 minutes ago was from nick. it read:

"dude. just remembered you don't have a car. why didn't you just ask for a ride? see you tomorrow loser(;"

i let him know i got a ride half way through from kelly and told him he's a weirdo. we have little nicknames for each other, and its the funniest thing.

the next message was from Justin. randomly my heart started to beat rapidly. every time i think about him my heart beats like the first time i saw him.

"hi princess, ill be there in 30 minutes. hope your excited!"

can he be any cuter. i looked at how long ago the message was sent and saw it was 5 minutes ago. i realized i only had 25 minutes to get ready. i quickly replied to justin and threw my phone on the floor.

i ran into the bathroom and jumped in the shower washing my hair and body.

once i was finished i ran into my closet and had to figure out what to wear. i didn't want to wear something to dressy but not to under dressed. i decided that i was going to wear a white lacey top with black leggings and combat boots. i threw on my outfit and saw my clock saying it was 4:45. he was coming at around 4:55. i dashed into the bathroom and put on light makeup. i left my hair naturally down but put a waterfall braid and clipped it to my head. i made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"hey mom!" i yelled

"what!" she answered back

"I'm going out, ill be back around 10" i said

"okay have fun, tell Justin i said hey!" she said sarcastically.

"shut up" i laughed and kissed her and kevins cheek.

"Justin who?" Kevin asked.

"ugh! mom!" i said, upset that Kevin knows now.

i heard a car horn beep and made my way towards the garage door.

"byeee" i yelled

i made my way outside i saw Justin with his fancy car waiting for me. he had the biggest smile on his face, and that made me smile to.

"i hopped into the passenger seat and smiled widely when i saw Justin dressed in a black flannel shirt that wasn't buttoned, so he wore a grey tank top. he wore jeans that were sagging as usual.

"you look beautiful" he said

i blushed and kept making my way into the passaneger seat

"you look pretty good yourself" i smiled

"thanks, are you ready to have fun?" he asked

"yeah!" i yelled

he laughed and i began to laugh to. he's so cute.

-----

ah! time for there date!!