What Have I Done?

* Monica's POV*

That afternoon with Harry was amazing! I can't believe he asked me out I mean its not like anyone else liked me.. Not even Taylor I could see it in his eyes when he said he loved me that it was just out of pity he felt bad for me and didn't want me to die in his care... What he doesn't know is I'm dead mentally and my heart has been stabbed over a million times by him without his knowledge of it.

But anyways Harry took me out to this nice dinner right by a park. We ate, laughed, and had fun. I felt loved like for once in my life things where going good. Maybe I didn't need Taylor's care and his so called love for me. If others knew they would know right away he has no feelings for me but Harry hes just wow. I love the way he smiles when he does his eyes just brighten they make me think I never had a bad past.

When I look at him he makes me think of what a great life I have ahead of me and how much someone cares about me.. We went over to the park and where sitting on a bench it was night and all the street lights where on. I love how the lighting brings out his eyes. " Monica can I ask you something?" I nodded. " Why do you care so much for others feelings Taylor and his gang have been so mean to you but when Taylor fell you ran over to make sure he was ok, but why?" I had to think on that for awhile. " I want you to know i care about your feelings." I looked up at him.

" Oh my feelings? Don't care about those no one does... But I guess I care about others feelings so much because no one has ever cared for mine but they have made me feel like shit and I never want anyone to feel that way ever." It went dead silent. " I care about you more then you know and longer than you will ever know." At that being said he looked into my eyes and put his hand on my cheek next thing you know we where making out on the bench.

As we kissed it felt like Heaven nothing bothered me its like there where no bad things in life. I know what your thinking but no I'm not falling in love with a guy i just met. I met him years ago and we where best friends up until he moved then i got bullied...Then self harm ect*. When this kiss happened it felt perfect it just felt so right but the question is, is it right or wrong?

Well I wasn't going to think of it all I knew was this moment was perfect to me. You know the saying i hate to rain on your parade? Well it literally did while we where sitting on the bench kissing it began to rain. We  pulled apart and i stuck my hand out i felt the rain on my hand we smiled and made our way for his car laughing and running. He drove me to the hotel and I kissed him one last time and got out before he had the chance to say the L word.

I walked into the hotel room I didn't see Taylor so i walked into the bathroom to wipe my make up off and that kind of stuff. I opened the door it hit against something oh gosh no.. I saw a piece of paper I picked it up. I began to cry so hard for what I hit with the door was Taylor. The note read ' Monica I know I'm not good enough for you and if I'm not good enough for you I'm not good enough for life because you are my life and I love you I cant take it anymore and know that your with someone else I know you don't love me but i loved you a lot and I don't want to be with out you.. so i guess i won't have to be. P.S. I love you.'

Oh gosh.. What have I done!?!? I got on my knees and cheeked to see if his heart was still going it was. I picked my phone up and dialed nine one one. I  paused trying to look for what would cause him to pass out and almost die oh my... It was cuts on his arm. " Uh hello I need an ambulance my uh best friend Taylor has tried to kill himself! He has blood pouring and his heart beat is slowing down please come quick! I don't know what to do!" They said they would trace where i was and send an ambulance right over.

This is all my fault i should've known he loved me but the question is do i love him? Or do I love Harry? I don't know but i really hope they get here soon I don't want to lose Taylor!