The Break up

Taylor and I went out to lunch to celebrate our last few days here in Hell/Earth. Taylor and I where walking around like lovers holding hands and hugging, Complementing and kissing. We looked happy because we where but it wasn't because we where in love its because we would get to go out of this world the fast and easy way. Thank god. If I go to Hell for real I won't be surprised one bit for in one night I did so many sins... I reogret them very much but i won't have to deal with them for much longer it won't matter. It will all be over soon enough.

     Anyways Taylor brought me back to the hotel Harry was going to be there in awhile. My phone vibrated as I walked in the door. Make that ten minutes. I went and sprayed perfume so i won't smell like Taylor because One, My boyfriend has no idea I live here with Taylor and Two He gets jealous easily. So i waited I'm really hoping he has nothing romantic planned for me otherwise I will feel so bad for I'm about to dump him. I really am sorry but it must happen for the better good.

    I went and laid on my bed right as i did i heard a knock at the door. Right when i sit down come on! I threw my hands up in the air with frustration and walked to get the door. I opened it Harry was there with a glowing smile. This was going to be very hard i was going to be as nice i also hope to get an understanding on why i'm breaking up with him. I don't want him to feel bad when i die or anything so i'm going to end things between us now.

     " Harry we need to talk." The smile on his face faded fast. " Okay." He mumbled. We sat down at the table and i looked him in the eye i wasn't able to say this looking at him so i looked down at the table. " This isn't going to work anymore i'm sorry i really am but ' We' are over." I looked up he looked like i just broke his heart into a million pieces. " Please tell me why?" He said in a whispering cry. " Because I'm dying soon I don't want you to feel any guilt when i die its not your fault its just i'm so don with trying and so sick of crying." He looked up at me i still wouldn't look at him. " You know what they say every flower needs a little rain to survive." I fianlly looked at him I looked him in the eye and said " Isn't it true if it rains to much the flower dies? Thanks to the clouds named socialty that made it rain on me thats what I plan to do." I whispered the last part.

Harry stood up he flipped his chair and began to yell " Who gives a damn about what everyone says! Go with what you say if they call you a name they can go suck it, your an amazing girl Monica why cant you see that!? Why can't you see what I see if you could you wouldn't want to end your life to me your imperfectly perfect so, Why would you want to die?! Huh?!" I now stood up pushing my chair out harshly and began to yell " Just because the flower was pretty did that stop the rain from killing it?! I didn't think so!"

He fell to the ground crying and was begging while tears ran down his face " Please?!" I was a little lost. " Please what?!" He looked at me his face red because he was crying so hard. " Please don't leave me here to take on Hell all alone i need you here more people need you and care for you and possibly love you than you will ever know! So please don't leave me here!" I was now for some reason enraged it was most likey because what he said was a total lie no one gives a living Hell about me! " Your a liar! Nothing you say can stop me I won't live this life anymore! No one is going to make me!"

The rest of the night was filled with yelling and screaming until I fianlly decided this is my room not his i can kick him the fuck out. I did I told him ' Get out i'm not going ot listen your far to late to save me! Get out and go away!' When Taylor arrived we sat on my bed and i told him what happened he hugged me and said " It will all be over soon don't worry."