He went there

* Taylors POV*

I was woken up the next morning bye the alarm clock going off. I rolled on my side to turn it off then i realized. Wheres Monica? I then sat up in bed and began to look around then the bathroom door opened. There stood Monica with her hair all done and she was dressed. " Why are you up so early?" I asked. " I normally don't wake up till six." I said. " I normally get up so I can slip past my dad or get out before he wakes up." I just kinda went quiet from there.

Then i spoke up " Well give me a  minute to get dressed and we can go okay?" She nodded then sat on her bed and got her phone out. I don't know who she was texting but I'm afraid shes telling someone where she is she can't do that someone could tell her dad... If they did she would have to go back to hell which is a place called home. Although I want her home to be with me it wouldn't be hell with me.

I went over to my bag and changed into my muscle tee that said Taylor Caniff on it then threw some jeans on i barley brushed my hair it looked pretty good today. I walked out grabbed my keys and said " Come on let's go don't want to be late." Even though it was quite early i felt like saying that. I have no siblings so i never get to be the boss.

We got into the car and made our way down the street. I looked over at her and something came across my mind, are we an item now? I doubt it she probably hates me and well... She is a nerd my reputation would come to an end if i ever dated her. The ride was pretty quiet when we got to school as soon as we got out of the car i walked away so i wouldn't be seen with her.

*Monica's POV*

As soon as we got out of the car he walked away as fast as he could. It had ran across my mind last night if we where an item or not. I guess not either way hes just some popular boy who only wants pretty and popular girls... That rules me out. I walked to my locker and when I shut it I saw Harry. OMG when did Harry Styles get back hes my best friend! I ran up and called out " Harry!" He smiled and picked me up for I made a running start at him.

" Oh my gosh Monica you look great." Don't blush don't do it.. To late. " Aw thanks you do too. When did you get back?" He smiled at me and said " Well we decided to move back because I missed you way too much."  Oh gosh so it was true he did have feelings for me he wasn't lying to me before he left. Long story. " Aw i missed you too."

From there we went on with out day with each other then right before school was over he stopped me he smiled and put his arms around my waist I out mine around his neck. " So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to uh go out with me?" I smiled and said. " I would be glad to." We kissed and he pulled away " Hey do you wanna go get something to eat?" He asked such a sweet and hot tone in his voice I nodded.

* Taylor's POV*

I just heard Monica's conversation with Harry I was at my locker the whole time. When she said yes i felt my heart break. I realize no it doesn't matter if shes a nerd I love her... It's to late now she's Harry's girl. I should've made her mine when i had the chance and trust me I had plenty of them i just never took them. I wish i did my heart has broke and I'm going back to the hotel room and going into a stage of depression.