Thinking It Out

* Monica's POV*

I'm so surprised that Taylor actually cared about me being hurt and doing what I did. Should I maybe have given him he shard of glass? I don't think i should have he would've done. I know he wouldn't cut himself but he would've thrown it away and I love that shard. I know what i was doing was wrong but it felt like the right thing to do.

When I heard his voice I got chills. I wanted to just swallow the pills right there because I knew if he came in he would stop me and I would be stuck on this earth for another day which I'm getting ready for right now. I straightened my hair and put on blue jeans and and infinite belly shirt of course i wore and undershirt. My hair was still pretty messy I put it up in a messy bun. I put on my mascara and lip gloss most importantly my cover up i tried to cover my arm up so no one would see.

I walked into the kitchen and was rudely met by my father yelling at my mother " You don't know anything! You will not tell me I can't do something! I can do what I want when I want got it!" He yelled rudely at my mother. My mother was in the corner tears running down her face and a hand mark on her face while crying she managed to say " Yes I understand." I hate when he hits my mother he hits us both so much and it pisses me off. I have no say in it unless i want to be beat senseless. I quickly managed to get out the door before he could turn around. I looked ahead and saw Taylor in his car.

*Taylor's POV*

I decided to come and get her today so she wouldn't have to go with her father. I saw him drop her off yesterday she looked so sad and broken in a way. " Hey." She mumbled as she got into the car. I just waved my hand to nervous to speak. I drove and I drove right past the school. " Um Taylor where are we going the school is back that way."

I looked at her for a moment then back at the road " Yeah I know I'm taking you where you'll be safe from your dad." She looked at me surprise on her face. " We can't go to your house if that's what your thinking he will find me there and I-" I held my hand up to silence her. " No we're not going to my house I'm taking you to a hotel where I will stay with you."

She opened her mouth to say something then closed it. When we got there I went and cheeked in we had the room for three months. We sat on the bed we had sprate beds I don't think she would want to be in the same bed as me. She came over and sat by me she examined me and then began to cry.

*Monica's POV*

I began to cry after I examined him for when I saw his arm I was vuts as deep as mine. I couldn't take it I cried and in a crying yell I said " Why did you do this and when?!" He was crying now also. " I did it to show you how much what you did hurt me it hurt me mentally but I didn't know how to explain it to you so insted I'm showing you how much it hurts!"

Oh my gosh this was all my fault. What's not my fault is waking up today Taylor had to come to my rescue and stop me from killing myself. If he let my kill myself it would have been sending me into a better place with family and friends who I've lost. " You don't understand! It felt like the only way to handle this life I live known as hell!" When I said that i could see him getting angry. " It wouldn't be hell if you told me how you felt then I could help you out I could take you to a better place without you having to die!"

We both had tears running down our faces. I couldn't take it anymore I fell to the ground and managed to crawl over tot he corner. I sat in the corner to think things out and stop crying. I sat int he corner folded up while Taylor sat on the bed. He would look at me every now and then. Out of no where I began to cry. I never thought anyone but Crystal would care about how I felt. Oh my uh how will Crystal know where I am. That's not one thing I need to think about what I need to think about.

I need to manily think about why would Taylor do this all for me? When he said he loved my last night did he really mean it? If he did do you think he heard me say it back? I don't know if that's why he's doing this it could be a prank and he's just messing with my feelings then out of no where will come out and tell me its a prank after i admited to him how I really felt.

As i thought about this all i was interupted from my state of mind by Taylor " Listen I'm sorry I yelled please don't be afraid of me I want you to know I'm nothing like you dad I would never even lift a hand at you I promise." Taylor said his voice cracking as if he was trying not to cry. " I-its fine Taylor I just need to think about things you know figure it all out and plan things out and I know you would never hit me."

The rest of the day was silent until it was time to go to bed then I went and showered. Taylor had given me a shirt to wear and some shorts. I put them on and I laid in my bed " Hey Taylor." I said in a a whisper. " Yes?" He replied in that sexy sleepy voice. " Can I come lay with you?" I said nervously. " Oh uh sure." I climbed into his bed and cuddled up to him I put my head on his chest and he puit his arm around me soon after I fell asleep.