House Horror

------------
The end of the day come faster than I wanted to. When the bell rang I walked to my locker stalling time, because I would have thought that Harry would talk to his friends at the end of the day. I put away my binder and folders that I have been carrying around all day. My locker is pretty bland, I hated seeing those that were all decorated in bright colors.

      I hadn't seen Harry around, so I headed to the front of the school. Where I sat down to read my books to past time until Harry comes.  In the back of my head a part was saying that Harry didn't really want to work with me, he simply just wanted me to look foolish, but the other side of me actually believed that he would come.
It had been 30 minutes of waiting and just felt so stupid sitting there waiting for some that wasn't even coming. I had enough the stood up, packed my things and started heading home. I knew Constance was going to yell at me and probably hit me for coming late. I simply don't understand if she doesn't like me why doesn't she care if I'm home or not?
Whiling heading home I felt someone rest their hands in my shoulder trying to catch my attention. I looked to my right and saw Harry, his hair was messy and bag laid under his eyes. It seemed like he was crying, but I knew not to ask.
"Hey, I'm glad you waited. I had things to do," he said.
"It's okay. I guess but now we have head straight to my house before I get in trouble." I let him know.
While we were walking Harry tried making small talk but I would just shrug my shoulder. I don't really now what to say when people try to talk to me, I just get so awkward.
"Ou, we should go the ice cream shop over there and then to your house," he pointed to the building across the street who was next to the town park, and truly made our town look so beautiful.
"Um I don't think so, I don't want to get in trouble for coming late home" I actually really wanted to go. I hadn't eaten ice cream for a very long time. And it was next to the park that I used to go with my parents before.
"whatever"

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" I heard Constance yell, telling by her facial expression and tone that she was pissed of, but her facial expression quickly changed when she saw that Harry was right next to me
"I was worried sick for you, I thought something had happened to you." She had quickly change her tone and brought me into a hug, just like how she does when someone comes over.
"Oh and you're Harry right, one of Andy's friend?" She asked Harry with the best smile plastered on her face. "He's not here right now, but I can tell him that you stopped by."
"Oh no miss, I'm actually here for Nicole we have a group project." I never seen Harry so proper.
"Oh well then, you guys can work in the living room." I could tell that Constance was shocked but she still tried to keep her smile on her face.
In the middle of the living room there was this small white table with a white fur rug beneath it. Me and Harry sat of the floor next to each other and placed the things we needed on the white table. I still couldn't believe that I'm working with Harry.
Harry was the one who was first to speak because I did it know where to start.
"So what should we draw? I was thinking of something that we hold dear to us?"
"Mmm yea, I mean if you want to, I was just thought we could have painted something easy like a vase of flowers, but you're idea is much better," I admitted, I was also low key shocked that I my voice seemed way more confident than it was at school.
Harry pulled out a wrinkle free paper and placed it on the table, he starting sketching something that I couldn't properly see because his hands were too big and in the way. The sight of his long veiny fingers gliding so smoothly through the paper it was truly beautiful. He soon realized the purple and blue ice cream shop we saw early, confusing me.
"I drew something that was meaning full to me, now it's your turn." He took another sheet of paper and handed it to me.
I did not know what to draw, I was thinking of drawing my house because I shared so many happy memories here with my mother and father, but it was also the place where I have been pained for so many years, so I couldn't sketch this house. I soon remembered that my mother, father, and I loved going to the park, coincidentally next to the ice cream shop Harry had just drawn. The park was loaded with so many memories of my family, it was there were we had so many picnics, where I learned how to ride my bicycle, where I used to play the swings with my mom and dad, it was there were so many first happened.

     I placed my hands on the paper, started off slowly trying to remember how the park looked,  the first drew the waterfountain right at the center of the park, and then everything just came back I remember every single detail of the park.
     "Here, the park was special to me, so how are we going to use this in our project?" I asked, avoiding eye contact by looking at the table,I never felt comfortable looking directly at people.
      "You said it was. So is it not anymore?" He asked causing me to make eye contact, it made me have this weird feeling.For the first time I saw how beautiful his eyes were, they were something I have never seen in someone.
      "Um it was, and still is. It just that I don't  go there anymore, everything has changed since I've last been there. It is something that I will hold dearly forever." I explained, trying not to give into too much, because I knew I would cry.
       "Oh I se-" Harry was rudely interrupted.
        "Nicole!" Constance gasped spilling the tray of juice, that I assumed was for me and Harry.
       "Why the hell are you so close to him? Explain yourself! I know that you're a little skank, by trying to hook up with your brother friends, are you serious?" Constance yelled at the top of her lungs.
      I looked back at Harry, he had looked so shocked, and I just felt embarrassed. I knew she was doing this on purpose, I knew that she wanted me to look like a fool in front of Harry.
     "No, it's not like tha-" I never got to fully explain.
     "Shut it. Look Harry I am deeply sorry that she tried to take advantage of you. For all I care do whatever you want with her, she's worthless anyways." And with that she stormed off. How dare she embarrass me like his? How dare she call me worthless? How dare she play this stupid game?
     "Look, Harry I'm so sorry. I don't know if you really believe Constance, but I was not trying to get with you. But if you want to leave I understand, once again I'm so sorry." I turned back to Harry, trying really hard to not let the tears that were blurring my vision fall down my cheeks.
     "No, it's okay,it's okay." It seemed like he really didn't know what to do. I felt like he was still in shock, but soon enough, I was shocked as well when I felt a pair of muscular arms around me, our arms linked together, making my tears fall down. It was such a weird feeling his arms felt so unfamiliar but yet so comfortable and safe.
    "Thank you, I haven't had a hug in so many years." I admitted.
     "Me either"

Okay that's it. I'm not really sure if I should continue, and it's 10pm and I should be writing my essay for school, oh well.