Chapter One : Flashbacks

Hey Guys this is going to be a bunch of flashbacks from when she was younger. Enjoy.

-----

"Promise me that you'll let  dad to fall in love again",her mother tells her lying on a hospital bed.Her body filled with broken bones and bruises.

"But momma-",the five year old girl starts, knowing that no one can take her mom's spot.

"Just promise me.Please",the mother says struggling to breathe.

"I promise momma",when she finishes she hears a long beep as her mom stops breathing.She gives her mom a kiss on the forehead before being carried out."Goodnight momma",she whispered.

That's when it all started.The pain and suffering

"Honey meet Constance" He says introducing the women standing by him to his only daughter.She examed her she was tall,pale,blonde,and a couple years younger than the man.

Monster 1.

Constance crouched down to her."What's your name sweetheart ?"

"Nicole",the shy inconnet girl whispred in respond.Her eyes went to the boy who was standing in the doorway of the room.Her dad and Constance both looking in that direction.

"Andy come here.",Constance tells her son.He was brunette,pale,a bit taller then Nicole with brown eyes

Little did Nicole know he would be one of her worst nightmares.

Monster 2.

It was Nicole's first day of kindergraden.She was holding onto her dad's leg in front of the school.

"Nicole you have to let go baby.",her dad told her as he crouched down to his daughter."I know it seems scary but you're a big girl now.It's going to be tons of fun.I promise"

"Andy did it you can too."Constance tells her as she goes to the same position as Nicole's dad.

"No I don't wanna"Nicole says as she crosses her arms.Another man and woman stood next to them with their son.The boy noticed Nicole didn't want to leave her parents.He decided to go up to her and introduce himself.

"Hi.I'm Connor"The pale boy with brunette hair and blue eyes said.

"I'-I'm Nicole"she stutters out.

Connor's parents went up to take him away."Sorry about him.He's very outgoing."the lady says.Constance and Nicole's dad get up.

"It's okay.I'm Constance and this is my husband Greg."Constance says as they shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Amy and this is my husband Trevor" the other couple introduces themselves.They didn't notice when their kds left and sat on the steps of the school,The school bell had rung and Connor's parents left him inside.He was waiting for Nicole since they found out they had the same class.

"Nicole we have to leave now okay."Constance told her.Nicole shook her head.Connor approched them and stuck out a hand for her to grab.

"Come Nicole.I Won't leave your side"he tells her . At first she is hesitante but puts her hand in his before running into school.

"Bye daddy.bye Constance" She yells out to them.

Ever since then they were inseparable.