I threw myself on the couch. I massaged my temples with my eyes closed. I'm already damn tired.

"Tyler,"

I sighed before looking at Jamaica.

She was staring at me, but those stares were not her usual lustful stares. There are different emotions in her eyes I couldn't determine.

"What?" exhaustion was evident in my voice.

She looked away, "U-Umuwi ka na. Pagod ka na eh."

My brows knotted, not because I didn't like what she said, but because today's the first time she asked me to go home. Most of the time, I would just leave without her consent since she doesn't want me gone. But today... It's different.

But instead of asking, I just plainly nodded and stood up to leave.

She didn't stop me when I walked out the door, and even until I went inside my car, and finally leave.

I can't help but to feel confused...

She's slowly changing, isn't she?

-

One day, I was suddenly alerted by the text Jamaica had sent me.

From: J
Tyler! Bakit hindi mo sinasagot ang mga tawag ko??! My tummy hurts! Come here please!

To: J
1 week ago
Damn! Wait for me!

"Jamaica?!"

I opened the door forcefully. I roamed me eyes around and saw her groaning in pain on the couch. I rushed towards her, she's sweating and pain is very visible on her face, that's why I know this is not part of her plan, she's obviously hurting real bad.

I rushed her to the hospital. The baby is fine but it has a weak grip. No one is going to take care of her besides me so I stayed with her the whole day.

I think this is the time where she's most sane, for she didn't do anything to catch my attention, she's just pure silent. I hope she already realized the importance of her baby to her.

From: J
Thank you for staying with me, late ka na tuloy nakauwi.

To: J
1 week ago
It's my responsibility. Sleep now, it's not good for a pregnant person to sleep late.

She is my responsibility since I made my word to my father, I am to take care of her for two months.

I have witnessed awhile ago that she's starting to realize things, I wish that would go on. I really miss Zafina, we're having less time together.

The next day, I went at the hospital to fetch Jamaica and bring her home. As usual, I brought us food. I never cook for her, I can't find my will to do it so it's either I'll just buy her food on the road or I'll order through delivery.

"Tyler," I heard Jamaica called me. She's on the dining room eating while I'm here on the living room watching television.

I also never join her whenever she eats, I always join Zafina, no matter how hungry I am, I'll wait 'til I get home before eating with my love.

I glanced at Jamaica. She's looking at me from her spot.

"Pwede bang sabayan mo ako kahit ngayon lang?"

I stared at her for a moment. I contemplated at first before deciding to stand up and sit beside her. She's about to get me a plate but I stopped her.

"I'm not really hungry. I'll just stay here until you finish eating."

I leaned on my chair and crossed my arms. Jamaica just nodded before starting to eat.