A Leopard Never Changes His Spots {Pierre Gasly)

I have no requests at the moment so I will write one shots that I've come up with. I've recently fallen a little bit in love with Pierre Gasly (despite not being his biggest fan to begin with) so I decided to write a one shot about him. Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hung up the phone. I was clenching my fists, my knuckles had turned white. Tears brimmed around my eyes, I wasn't sure whether they were angry tears or sad tears. I got up from my couch and ran out the door. I ran to a couple doors down and started pounding on the door, completely oblivious to the fact it was 4am.
Finally the door opened, I just held my still clenched fist in the air.

"Y/N it's 4am what are yo-" he took one look at me and knew something was up.

"Inside now" he pulled me inside his apartment. I subconsciously walked over to the couch and sat down. Still not quite crying, but some tears were still present.

Pierre took one look at me and I just broke down right in front of him. He pulled me into him, cuddling me until I managed to get my breath back.

"He did it again" I said into his bare chest, which was drenched in my tears, his grip got tighter around me when I told him. He played with my hair to help keep me calm.

"Why did I take him back the first time, I'm so stupid" I said angrily to myself.

"A leopard never changes his spots Y/N, once a cheat always a cheat"

I sighed, knowing he was right. He was always right!

"And you're not stupid, you were in love, no one can blame you for that" he kissed the top of my head, causing a slight smile to form on my wet face.

I sat up and faced him.

"I'm sorry I covered you in my tears" I said wiping them off with my sleeve.

"That's what I'm here for, a giant French tissue" we both laughed, Pierre always knew how to cheer me up.

"I'm also sorry I woke you up at 4am with my relationship drama" I looked down, playing with my sleeves.

"Hey don't be sorry! What would you like to do?"

"It's okay I'll go back home and let you sleep!"

"I'm wide awake now so what would you like to do" I gave him a half smile, I felt really guilty for waking him up.

"I'd like to watch something, like Greys Anatomy!"

He rolled his eyes at me, knowing I'd seen it a hundred times! But he obliged.

"Go on get into bed, I'll grab the popcorn"

I kissed his cheek as I got up to get into his bed.  I walked into his room and decided to change out of my gross pjs and put on one of his tshirts, something I did regularly. Once I'd changed I got into his bed, it was still warm from where he'd been sleeping, I snuggled into the pillows and duvet once I'd set up Greys Anatomy.

He came in with popcorn in hand. I was already starting to feel drowsy but I faught against it.

Pierre got into bed and let me cozy up to him, he put his arm around my shoulders as I rested my head on his chest. He started to tickle my back, which he knew I loved.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure go ahead"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"No Y/N I'm in love with you"

I shot up in shock and just stared at him.

"I'm sorry I know bad timing but I had to say it... wait are you wearing my shirt?"

I didn't say anything I just stared for a couple more seconds. On impulse, I kissed him. He was shocked at first but quickly gave in and kissed back. I straddled him and pulled away. I stared into his blue eyes, and smiled.

"I'm in love with you too"

He smiled in relief as he kissed me again.

If a leopard can't change his spots, throw him away and get a whole new leopard. A French one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I actually really enjoyed writing this one! Hope you all enjoyed!

Don't forget: REQUESTS ARE OPEN
So please feel free to message me!