"I'm Going to Cuddle You Both!" {Kimi + Seb}

This one shot is for @VettelFerrari who requested this. Hope you enjoy! ❤️

**************************

"When will this end!" I screamed to myself. Somehow I managed to contract the flu while visiting my brother and boyfriend , so instead of spending time with them I was stuck in my hotel room.

Suddenly my phone started to ring, startling me. I quickly looked at the caller ID to see it was Sebastian, my boyfriend.

"Hey" I managed to muffle out, wiping my nose for billionth time.

"Hey gorgeous, you don't sound too good?"

"I don't feel it either! Somehow I caught the flu while I was visiting Kimi"

"Want me to come to the hotel and look after you?"

I smiled, but quickly remembering he couldn't see me.

"No you guys have to work! I'll be fine"

You heard the German sigh.

"Okay, well I'll come over after Okay?"

"Okay, ask Kimi for the key to my room her has the spare"

"Will do... I love you"

"I love you too"

He hung up the phone, I chucked mine away from me. Me and Seb started dating 6 months ago, Kimi never enjoyed the idea of his baby sister dating his teammate but his exact words were "I can't stop you from dating him but just know I'll kill him". I smiled at the memory. I reached over to the bedside table and took another flu tablet and drank some water. I decided to go back to sleep for a bit, see if it made me feel any better.

***************************

"Kimi I said I'd look after her!"

"She's my baby sister it's my job to look after her!"

"She's my girlfriend so now it's my job!"

I was woken by the two arguing. I slowly started to open my eyes, I saw the 2 of them at the foot of my bed in their Ferrari gear. It seemed as though they were back from the track.

"Y/N you're awake!" Seb rushed over to me

"Don't get too close I'm contagious!"

"We don't care about that" Kimi said as he rushed to the other side of me.

"Who do you want to look after you Y/N?" Seb asked, giving a sly side eye to Kimi.

"It doesn't really matter who she wants, she's my sister I'll look after her, you can go home"

"Kimi we just established this, it's my job now!"

"Will the pair of you pack it in! You can both look after me! Seb please can I have more water, ice cold. Kimi can you please turn the heating up slightly"

They both nodded and rushed to their jobs. I was slightly enjoying the pair of them arguing over me, it was amusing. They both rushed back over to me.

"Right now I'm going to put on Netflix! We will watch Gossip Girl, you won't complain either. I'm sick so I'm going to cuddle into you both. End of story!"

They reluctantly agreed. I smiled to myself at my accomplishment. Maybe I should have the flu more often.

**************************

REQUESTS ARE OPEN