One shot of my life

So I've never done a one shot but I thought I would do one, but yeah. Okay bye.

Characters:
Me = Jaden (not real name)
Best friend I have a crush on = Daniel ( not real name)
Best friends crush = Amy (not real name)
Mom = mom

Jaden's pov:

Two more weeks until school is out! I can't wait...well I kinda can since my dad said were going to be traveling so I don't know. It's currently 11:00 pm the normal time for night owls like to to be up and my dad to be asleep. Since he's a deep sleeper I can call anyone. Oddly enough me and Daniel talk a lot at this time as well.

11:05

I read my phone's time. "That's fine it's not like everyone calls at the exact time always this is the latest time to call anyway." I said to myself.

11:15

"That's cool Jaden he might be talking to someone or lost track of time. Keep your cool girl."

11:30

"Okay there's no way on God's green ass earth this bitch forgot. This is the norm for us to call 11:00-11:05pm the latest. He might be texting his crush." My heart sunk as I thought about that. He did have a crush on that girl. What was her name again. Amy was it, yeah Amy.

I called my mom knowing she was up watching pretty little liars or something like that.

Me [Italic]
Mom [Underlined]

Mom:"Hello sweetie, what's up?"

Me: *Deep breath* Soooo remember when I told you I have a hate love relationship with my best friend? And that I wrote him a long paragraph about how I love him but then made a quick cover up about how that was John and not me? And then me telling you that he has a crush on this girl and he's going to say he loves her in Japanese, even though he said he didn't like her anymore? And that I tried so hard to push him to talk to her so that way I didn't love him anymore?

Mom: "Yes baby, why, what's wrong?"

Me: weeeelll... He missed our 11:00pm call and I waited until 11:30 and I still didn't get a call.

Mom: "And you think he's texting his crush?" She said in a sadden voice.

Me:"..." I started to get a phone call from Daniel aka my love❤.

Mom:"... Jaden are you okay?" She sounded worried.

Me:" Yeah I'm fine I'll call you back, love ya buh-bye." I hung up before I got a response. I ignored his call but I texted him instead.

Me:
Okay first off wtf? Why didn't you call at our sheculed time bitch?

My love❤:
That's because I was talking to my crush and and she said she would you out with me! Thanks for all the advice.

"Thanks for the advice. Thanks for the advice. Thanks for the advice" Those words constely rining in my head. I could feel my heart break into a million little pieces.

Me:
No problem I guess... good for you. You got your happy ending.

Me:
But my happy ending was supposed to be with you, I'm in love with you.

One message deleted

~years later~

I'm sitting on my couch playing Mario kart. Yes I'm a 24 year old woman playing Mario kart like I'm 12. I get a message from someone under "don't speak of this name"? Who is this? When did I put this number in? I open the message and read it. It reads.

Don't speak of this name:
Hey I know we haven't talked in years but I was hoping you could come to my wedding. Btw it's Daniel from middle school.

The name rings a bell so I reply.

Me:
Hey Daniel its been so long since we talked. Of course I'll come that's what friends are for, right?

Tears flooded my senses.

Don't speak of this name:
Great! Me and Amy can't wait to see you. Laterz

Me:
Buh- bye!

~Time skip brought to you by rubber duckies~

I was sitting in the front seat beside my friends Theodosia, who I haven't talked to in forever. As I watched them kiss to bond their marriage she leaned into my ear a whispered " you loved him, didn't you?" Tears rolled down my cheeks as I nodded slowly.

At the party I tried leaving early, Amy stoped me. "Hey Jaden, are you okay? You haven't had cake and you're leaving early." Amy said. "No I'm not fine. I loved him, but I gave up when you said yes to his confession. I tried forgetting him but then the wedding came up and I supported you. God I hope you're both satisfied with breaking my heart." I stormed out. "Oh God what had he done to that poor girl." Amy said.

To be continued?