Sherlock Rant

Hi, I'm a small, tired angry child and it's 2 and about to be 3 am and I have a problem. So if you read the title you know what this is. If you don't then please go watch that amazing show on Netflix. It's great if you love to have your feels messed with, or you love a grown man being a big baby half the time.

I was like you all one time. Not knowing what I was getting into. Then I was reading this one shot(don't. A S K) and it had this curly haired baby in it. Now, I like Benedict Cumberbatch. One, he can't say penguin right. Two, he's in Marvel. So when I heard he was in this show I was like " okay let's go watch this and be obsessed with it." I cried when Sherlock "died". I cried when Mary died. I was so happy when Rosie was born. But most importantly, I was angry when Jim died. Like, you can't let me fall in love with that child, then kill him. Wtf no stop. Also seeing Sherlock as a third wheel is a mood. My high functioning sociopath is amazing, but mama was not happy when he turned to drugs like*does a Shane Dawson laugh* no hun, mama is pisssd. And he didn't it more times. I'm here like " MYCROFT MY GOVERNMENT WORKIMG BABY WHY DID YOU NOT STOP HIM?!?!?!" And don't get me started on season 4. Ya bitch had words.

The Holmes family has 3 boys and 1 girl. The boys being, in order I think don't quote me on this, Mycroft, Sherlock, and Sherriford. And then Erurs is the only girl. I think she's the youngest. Sherriford is Mia, Sherlock is a "consulting detective", Mycroft works for the government, and Erurs is locked away for being insane.

I'm not being dramatic. When they all were younger, she killed Sherlock's best friend because they wouldn't play with her. Wtf. Jim is still dead to my knowledge. Poor baby •,-------------,•. Mrs. Hudson is a mood always. Molly is in love with Sherlock, but he doesn't love her so it's really sad. She tries so hard, man, so hard. Irene is something to Sherlock. I don't know what it is.

I love Johnlock but they are my second favorite gay ship. I mean they both take care of Rosie and it's great to imagine Sherlock where a baby harness and taking her to a crime scene after John told him no. Like that just a queen. But I love Moriarty x Sherlock. It's just so iconic. I'm deceased. Also Sherlock had me worried for a hot minute when he "died" and Mycroft and Molly knew he was alive and said nothing. Like fuck y'all.

But, I love this show and I hope they come out with a season five. Anyway good by my hamilironstrange children byyyyyyeeee.

Started: 2:45 a.m.
Done: 3:14 a.m.
Not edited