As Long as Stars are Above You

*I lied this is the last chapter! I'm sorry I just feel like this is a good stopping point for this book but I have other destiel fanfics I'm working on so go check them out! *

Chapter 17

Castiel’s Point of View

Dean and I get to stay home for a week with Sam and Gabe because our parents want us watching them. Yes, they’re old enough to not need a babysitter but Anna was worried Crowley might come to the house and hurt them. Bobby and Ellen agreed so now all of us get to stay home from school and we all decided to just stay at Gabe and I’s house so Sam and Dean didn’t have to drive over there every day.

“We get to pick the movie because we are injured,” Sam tries to reason with Dean and I. Dean throws a pillow at his little brother.

“We are older so we get to pick the movie,” Dean says with a smirk. We are all laying around the living room trying to decide what movie we’re going to watch first. Gabe and Sam want to watch all the Harry Potter movies and Dean and I want to watch 21 Jump Street.

“So! Come on Dean you use to love Harry Potter! Don’t think I forgot about when we were little, you telling Jo that you were going to marry him,” Sam yells. I look over at Dean and laugh. His cheeks turn a bright red and he turns to glare at me.

“Shut up Mr. Salvatore,” he growls.

“That is you trying to be mean? I would love to be Mr. Salvatore. He would be amazing in bed,” I smirk. Dean’s face goes red with anger and Sam laughs.

“You a tiny bit jealous there Dean?” Sam asks with a huge smile. Dean glares at me like he is about to jump on me and rip my throat out.

“What Babe?” I ask in an innocent tone.

“You’re going to pay for that later,” he bites out.

“Can’t wait,” I wink at him. Gabe makes a fake gagging sound and Dean looks at me in shock before giving me a playful smile.

“Guys…seriously…the movie?” Sam tries to get the conversation back on tract.

“21 Jump Street,” Dean says loudly. He moves his hand out of view from the two younger boys and wraps it around my waist.

“But, Harry Potter is…well it’s Harry Potter. You know it’s a good movie if all you have to say is the title to describe how amazing it is,” Sam whines.

“But, we can’t watch it because we don’t have enough time to watch them all. So, 21 Jump Street,” I try and reason. Dean plays with the bottom of my shirt with his fingers and gently brushes the skin under it. It sends goose bumps all over my body.    

“Wait, I have an idea,” Dean says with a smirk. I can see the excitement in his eyes. He slips his hand under the back of my shirt and runs his fingers up my spine. I shiver and try to keep the sigh that is threatening to escape my lips in.

“What Dean?” Sam sighs. Dean moves his fingers back down my spine slowly and plays with the waist line of my jeans. His fingers barely slip under it and he squeezes my hip.

“How about you and Gabe watch Harry Potter and Cas and I go take a nap? I’m kind of tired,” he says with another evil smirk. He lightly runs his nails over my skin which sends sparks of arousal through my body.

“You guys went to bed early last night too. Why are you-,” Sam starts before Dean’s smirk grows, “Oh, YUCK! Dean! Man come on!”

Dean laughs before pulling me up off the couch and up the stairs. “Be quiet! I don’t need to throw up!” Gabe yells after us.

He pushes me against the outside of my door and kisses me. I reach around without breaking the kiss and open it. We fall in and Dean kicks the door shut before we clumsily walk over to my bed, keeping our lips locked. He pushes me on to it before crawling in between my legs and sucking on my throat. “Mmmmm, Dean,” I moan as I run my fingers through his messy hair. He grinds down onto my growing erection and breaths out a moan of his own.

He kisses up my neck and across my jaw nibbling gently before kissing my lips again. I reach around and pull his shirt up, only breaking our kiss so I can get it over his head. Our lips connect again as I lift my hips off the bed to rub against his hard member. He groans into my mouth before pulling away and yanking off my shirt. He doesn’t kiss me right after that, instead he stays sitting up as he runs his hand down my chest and then leaning down to gently kiss the hollow of my neck. “You’re perfect,” he whispers into my ear. I smile and pull his face up to mine so I can look at him. His eyes are sparkling with interest and happiness. I pull his down and kiss his lips softly.

He kisses me harder and then runs his tongue over my bottom lip, asking from entrance. I part my lips and he licks into my mouth tangling our tongues together. I reach up and pull his hair lightly causing him to moan. I move down to his neck kissing and biting softly. “I need you,” I moan as he grinds his hips down again.

“I know baby, I got you,” he kisses me passionately while moving his hand down my chest, to the top of my jeans before unbuttoning them and sliding his hand into my boxers. I gasp as he rubs his hand up and down my length.

I whine when he pulls away and gets off the bed, but quiet when I see him pull off his pants and then mine. He kisses up my thigh and grabs the waist band of my boxers and tugs them off with his teeth. I moan at the feeling of his teeth barely grazing my extremely hard erection. He slips off his boxers too, before returning to his place between my legs. I grab his neck and pull his down to kiss him as he grinds against me.

He reaches over to my night stand and pulls out a small bottle of lube before popping the cap open and squirting a tiny amount on his fingers. I moan with pleasure when I feel his cold fingers against my tight hole. He kisses my neck as he slides the first finger in before moving it in and out slowly. I push down onto his hand as he adds another finger. I moan into his mouth as he scissors me open. “Mmmmm, Dean…uh...yeah baby, please…I…I need Mmmmm I need you inside me,” I moan.

He slides his fingers out of me and I whimper from the feeling of emptiness. He grabs my hips and slides me closer to him as he positions himself. I moan loudly as he pushes inside me slowly. He gasps and doesn’t move at first but when I push against him, silently telling him he can move, he pulls out before slamming back in. I moan and pull him down to kiss me as he continues to thrust in and out, hitting my prostate each time. We press our foreheads together and stare into each other’s eyes as he picks up his pace. When I feel the twist in my lower abdomen I dig my nails into Dean’s back and he buries his face into the crook of my neck. I moan his name when I cum over both of our stomachs and this causes me to tighten around Dean and he cums inside me.

He lays on top of me as we come down from our high. Eventually, he pulls out of me carefully and rolls off of me. He grabs his discarded shirt and cleans us up before pulling me to him and burying his face back into my neck. “I love you Cas, I don’t think you know how much you mean to me,” he says quietly into my neck before kissing it lightly.

“How long will you love me?” I ask him with a small smile. He gets up on his elbow and looks at me for a while.  

“As long as stars are above you, and longer if I can,” he says before kissing my lips and laying back down. I smile and cuddle closer to him. His arms tighten around me and he kisses my neck once more. We drift off in each other’s arms.