Angel with a Shotgun

*Spring Break that means updates! Yes, updates plural! This chapter is full of adorable Destiel moments and a huge surprise at the end! I hope you like it! *

Chapter 9

Deans Point of View

I wake up with Cas in my arms and it is the best feeling in the world. But of course my body just can't let me be happy for five minutes. I have to pee.

I move my arm out from under Cas's sleeping body. He lets out a groan and rolls over, facing away from me now. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I remember the conversation Gabe and I had last night in this same bathroom. I hope he gets everything worked out because he's a pretty good kid and he deserves to be happy. I just can't believe what makes him happy is my little b*tch of a brother. I guess everyone has at least one weird interest.

I spent a good 20 minutes begging Bobby to let me take today off because I something planned for Cas and it will take all day to set up. I walk back to Cas's room to find him sitting up texting, “Hey babe, did I wake you?”

"No, well kinda,” he says with a smile, “I woke up when I realized you weren't here anymore. I freaked out when I noticed the bed was empty.”

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just had to pee,” I say with a laugh. He lets out a laugh too and looks back down to his phone. “Who are you texting this early in the morning?"

"Dean, it's 12 o'clock,” he says with a small laugh and a shake of his head.

"Still, you just woke up,” I say back as I slip on my jeans.

"That's true, I'm just texting Charlie,” he announces with a smile.

"Charlie? I didn't know you guys talked,” I respond with a smile. I'm glad Cas is getting along so well with my friends. That would seriously suck if they didn't like each other.

"Yes, she is a very nice person. She just took my phone and put her number in it then texted herself so we could talk,” he says with a proud smile. He must be happy that he is making friends at this new school.

"Oh, that's cool,” I laugh because of the way he went into detail about how he got her number. “Well, I have work today so I should be going soon, I'm already late,” I say with a small smile.

"Oh yeah,” he says with a frown as he plays with his hands, “I forgot.”

"Don't worry, if you want I'll be back tonight,” I say trying to cheer him up as I pull on my shirt.

"Of course I want that! Don't ever think I don't want you here,” he states quickly. Then he sits up on his knees and pulls my neck down so he can kiss me. The kiss gets heated fast. I fall on top of him and he wraps his legs around my waist. Sh*t his surprise, I have to get working on it. Plus I have to go to the store for Ellen. Ugghhhhhh! It takes everything I have to pull away from Cas and his frown makes it 10x worse. Dammit why do you have to be so fu*king cute?! He pulls me back when I try to stand up.

"I have to go to work, babe,” I mumble in between kisses.

"Fine! But you better be back tonight!” he says in a demanding tone. I kind of like this controlling side of him. Its very sexy... No, stop it Dean you have stuff to do today!

"I will, I promise,” I whisper to him. He has no idea what I have planned for tonight. He's going to love it. Well, hopefully.

"You don't have to wake Sam up. I'll drive him home if he wants but I bet he will be staying the night as well,” he says with a small smile.