Adrien X Reader

Soda becomes vodka. Bikes become cars. Kisses turn into sex. Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a card game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knee, and good byes only meant untill tomorrow?

- (Y/N) view -

Another sleepless night, my bed and hair were a mess, looking myself in my bathroom mirror i saw my eyes were still red.

And we couldn't wait to grow up.

"I hate getting flash backs from things i don't want to remember" i told myself, i turned the shower on, locking my bathroom door and stepping into the warm water.

It almost felt like all my troubles were going down the drain, until i remembered why i cried last night.

- flash back-

Adrien and i ended up watched Marinette run away almost in tears, she had confest her love to Adrien, and for myself i held my tongue.

He stood there, i started shaking, until i shock almost scaring him from my loud voice.

" go after her, uoi should worry about your future instead of mine. I'll be fine knowing you're happy" i told him with a lager smile, he returned it and rushed off after Marinette.

I stood there grabbing the ends of my jacket sleeve, i pulled my hoody over my eyes as i felt my tears.

"(Y/N)?" Nathaniel said placing a hand on my back " what happened?"

"The thing with broken clocks is you can always tell exactly when they stopped ticking" i paused and took a sharp breath " with people it isn't so easy and sometimes you can't even tell they're broken" i turned to him with a smile as i broke down.

-flash back ends-

I placed my night wear into the washing basket on my way to opening my window, i stopped expecting a call or text from Adrien after everything that happened.

Leaning on my windowsill i let a small sigh " it's been over a year since then" i rubbed my forehead and looked to the sky.

Looking to my wrist i could still make out a few cuts, some were unseeable, others looked new, it had been half a year since it came to a end.

Grabbing my jacket, keys and phone i headed to the front door, putting my shoes on i left the apartment.

I stood outside my apartment and for once didn't know where to go, standing there i shock my head and started walking.

I stopped outside my old school, looking inside, i found no one there, walking into the middle of the school i looked around, i could feel my heart beating and the heat in my face.

"Do i still love him?" I questioned myself, sitting on one of the steps i watched over the court.

The image of Adrien fencing came to my mind, sitting here every friday after school, just to see him win all his matches.

I laughed when Marinette went looking for him and ended up calling him cute, i stopped laughing and looked to the old classroom.

Getting up, i made my way to the class room, the empty seats, the silence was a little off putting.

Walking to my chair i sat down in it, i smiled when i found out Nathaniel had a crush on Marinette, he would draw her almost everyday, and i got to watch him do so.