Our Happily Ever After!

2 months later
Khushi POV
"Didi...listen to me. You are not supposed to work in such a state. And my hubby will not approve if he sees you working like that in the kitchen. Are you even listening to what I am saying?"
I tried to plead with Anjali Didi yet again.
"Oh come on my dear sister in law. Dont do this to me. I am pregnant not an invalid. And please working for a little while will not stress me out. So please dont worry. Dont be like Chotte. He only wants me to sit and rest in my room for the next nine months. And that is so not acceptable." Didi said with a smile.

"Ok fine. But I am gonna help you out. I wont let you cook all alone. And are we not friends first? We are supposed to help each other. Come on. Two is better than One...remember?" I quoted the same line that I had said to her when we met for the first time near the temple.
Hearing that Didi laughed out loud. Probably recalling the start of our strong friendship.
"I still cannot digest the fact that you are my sister in law. Khushi you are the definition of fun, pranks and humor. And look at my brother. My Chotte is like a serious action hero. Hehehe. Its so strange that both of you ended up together." She stated with comical looks.

"Didi. Dont be like that. You know how much I love my Rabdi (Dessert) Raizada dont you?" I asked with a straight face.
"Rabdiiiiiii...?!?! hahahahhahaa. Wow Khushi this is hilarious. I simply love the names you come up with for my brother. Its so funny. The whole family finds it humorous. Especially Mamiji." Didi said.
"Thats true. But I cannot really help it. I have no filter when it comes to Arnavji. And even though Arnavji pretends to hate these endearments he secretly loves the idea of me calling him such lovey dovey names." I declared with pride.

So much has happened in these two months. Arnavji and I got married. We had a big fat Indian wedding. And Arnavji came to the wedding on a horse after my continuous pleas. All the Raizadas were in fits of laughter that day. And Arnavji fumed with rage when everyone laughed at him. However, when he saw the look of awee on my face all his anger disappeared in thin air.
Time passed very quickly. And now I am a part of Arnavjis life. We are finally together.

Arnav POV
Khushi. My wife. My life. My everything. We are now a happy married couple. Who would have thought that one day ASR will find his Ms. Perfect and make that very girl his wife?!? One Uber ride on a random day and just like that I found my soulmate.
Thats life for you my friends. With thoughts of Khushi running in mind I simply thought to take an off from AR. Yup. I will go straight away to my farmhouse and will plan a surprise for Khushi. She will be so happy. Perfect. Without a second thought I speed dialled Aman.
"Handle all my meetings for today Aman. I am leaving for the day..."
And without hearing his reply I cut the call. Pheww. Now time to head towards the farmhouse.

On my way to the farmhouse I called a few people to arrange certain things for me. Everything is simple when you are ASR. I thought to myself. Within minutes of my arrival,my order got delivered. Great. All the stuff for decoration is here. I slowly started turning the place into a dreamhouse for my wife. In between I simply texted her saying - be ready in two hours since there is a surprise waiting for you.
And then I called Mohan the driver and asked him to drop her here in the next two hours.

Today might not be a very big day of sorts but for me it has been 4 months since I met my wife. 120 days ago exactly on this day I met my beauty, my Khushi. She might have forgotten but I have not. And this deserves a celebration. I thought to myself.
Exactly after 2 two hours Khushi arrived. I could here the car being parked outside. Superb. As per my plan I switched off the lights. And then stood near the main door.

Slowly the door opened. And Khushi's anklets made the jingling sound a clear indication that she stepped inside.
"Ummm...Arnavji?...Arnavji? You called me here right?.." her confused but nightingale like voice welcomed my ears.
I quickly switched on the lights and stood behind her.
Her surprised gasp echoed all around the house. I could make out that my angel was smiling her special smile.
"Wowwww....so beautiful!!!" Khushi exclaimed in excitement. Without waiting for another moment I grabbed her waist and settled my chin on her shoulder.
"Well not more than you wifey. Nothing is more prettier than you." I whispered in her ears.

"Arnavji..? You are here! You did all this?!? For me? Why?! What is the occasion?" She asked with a chirpy look on her face.
"Khushi...ofcourse I did all this for you. And its our four months anniversary today Jaan(sweetheart). Remember how we met one another....in a really unique way?" I asked in an equally chirpy tone.
"Oh YES!!! We pooled an Uber together. Hehehe. Thats how I found my rajkumar(prince charming)." She declared with pride.
I blushed while hearing her call me her prince.

"Oho Arnavji. I am your wife now. When will you stop blushing?!? Even if I flirt with you 24x7 then no one can stop me...you know that right?" Khushi asked while turning halfway in my embrace.
"Khushi.." I mumbled lightly. This woman is a devil in disguise. Sent from hell to finish me off. I am sure one day everyone will hear it in papers.

ASR brutally killed by Khushi Singh Raizada. Cause of Death - Blushing till oxygen left his body!!!

"What Khushi?!? Arnavji its high time...you need to get habitual of my flirting and teasing. Got it. Its an order from KSR." She said in a poor imitation of my voice.
And all I could do was turn more red hearing her words. I will never get used to her teasing. Nope. Not possible. I thought.

After sometime we had a romantic candle light dinner. We kept talking. About our day. About our dreams. About our future. All of it being with one another, sharing our lives...since that is how we are meant to be. Together for Forever...Arnav & Khushi. Our names are meant to be taken in one breath.
.
.
.
.
.
The end.

Thank you for patiently waiting and reading my work guys. But since I was out of touch from wattpad for a while...my mind is not working any further with regard to extending this storyline. I thought it would be better to end it here. I will come up with a new FF/OS. Soon. Again thank you for all your love and support.