Office Cuddling!

Arnav POV
"Hayyye!!!!! iss waqt aap humare paas hote to jhappi aur pappi dono aapko dete hum(I would have hugged and kissed you...if you would have been here with me)...No problem I will give it to you tomorrow in office itself. I pay all my debts on time."

"Chotte are you day dreaming again?? You know what since yesterday it seems you are in a parallel universe or something. Please tell me did something happen at work? Or on your way back home? I mean you look like an artist who just found his Muse." Di said teasingly.

"Its nothing Di. You just have this annoying habit of evolving unnecessary worries. And please I am no artist. There is no muse ok." I said casually while my insides were doing a flip flop since hearing Khushi's words last night. I was trying my level best to get done with breakfast without making everyone aware of the fact that I was getting desperate every second of every minute here. Ughhh.

"Okay Chotte if you say so. By the way if you have anything to say....anything at all then please do..." She started again but then thankfully Jeejaji stopped her.
"...please do tell your Di. Salesahab you better do so huhh. Orelse I will have to do a lot of things to please and satisfy your Di." Jeeju completed Di's sentence making everyone laugh with his words.

After a few minutes I could not take it anymore and left for office. Today my car was here. Without any issue and delay. However, I was missing my Uber ride a lot. I wish my SUV would create problems every day...and then I will get the chance to share another ride with Khushi. Wowwww. Simply amazing.
Arnav Singh Raizada stop dreaming. Focus on getting to your office asap. I need to see her. I need to see my love. I think KKG has become my own personal brand of heroine. Addictive and yet amazing.

Khushi POV
"Oho...Bhaiyaji why cannot you drive a bit quicker. I am getting late for office because of your slow speed. And by the way its just for today that I am letting you take 20 rupees extra for this ride. I usually pay less for such a short distance." I said to him.
I just want to meet my Arnavji as quickly as possible. We need to have some office romance too before I get busy with work. Oh My. There is so much to organise and plan. Come on Khushi, use this extra time to think how you are gonna approach ASR without terrifying his employees. Hehehe. Well even if they see me & Arnavji together it would be beneficial for me. I mean I need to stake my claim right? Ofcourse. I have to. Devi Maiyya please protect my Arnavji from those match stick like looking models. Those women are like hunters ready to capture a new prey. Pheww.

"Thats it Bhaiyaji stop your rickshaw near to that red building okay." I muttered while paying him. And then I dashed towards the entrance to meet my man.

Arnav POV
"Aman I dont want to hear anything. Call me again only when you have to tell me that Khushi is here...got it? You better." I said in anger and hanged up.
What the....where are you Khushi...? When will you come? God Damn it!!! I feel so restless. I need to see my beauty. If this is the way I am gonna miss her everytime I am away from her then...I will have to ultimately have to get married to Khushi...I will have to make her a Raizada. Yeah thats the only solution. To be with her in each and every moment of the day. Hmmmm. Perfect. Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada. It suits her alot.

Tring.....Tring.....

I quickly answered the call. It was Aman.
"ASR Khushi just walked in....or should I say rushed in? Is there some urgent work to do...both of you are getting pretty hyper it seems. Its strange. I am not aware of any important thing that needs to be done. Do call if you need help ok."
If only I could tell you. You good for nothing Nosy fella. I need privacy with Khushi. Its our time now. Do not even think about helping. Idiot does not even understand when he is not needed.
"No Aman. We dont need any help. And listen I am a little busy so dont just barge in. Pass on the message ok. I dont want me and Khushi to be disturbed...get that in that brain of yours." I cut the call without hearing his response.

At that exact moment Khushi knocked at my door with a huge smile on her pretty face. Hmmm. Simply beautiful. I thought.
"Come in Khushi.." I said.
She walked inside. And then stood still for a moment. What is she thinking? Is she worried about the hug and kiss? Maybe she is feeling nervous about it...ofcourse saying it is one thing...My thoughts were interrupted with Khushi's loud voice.

"Arnavji...do you need your morning coffee first? Or...?" She asked with enthusiasm.
"Or...?" I asked in return. Curious about her question.
"Or can I give you my Jhappi and pappi as promised?!?!?" She now was practically bouncing on her toes with excitement. I laughed seeing her bubbly and chirpy self. Oh lord. And here I was getting worried for her.

I nodded in shared enthusiasm. And then what happened was simply amazing and undescribable. One minute we were standing a few feet away from each other and  in the next minute...

Khushi banged into me with full force. Her speed and energy made me kinda loose my balance for a second. However I stood on my feet straight.

And all of a sudden I felt like the luckiest being on this planet. With a stupid smile on my face I slowly and purposely brought my arms around her slim waist. She hugged me tightly feeling my arms on her. And then I too tightened my hold on her, sighing deeply in gratitude.
"Khushi. I will never let go..." I said in a rough voice. Feeling very vulnerable for a moment.
I felt one of her hands move towards the back of my neck. She soothened me by running her hand softly up and down touching my hair once in awhile.

After a few minutes she pulled slightly away and smooched both my cheeks loudly one by one. I kept staring at her intensely. Not knowing what was happening to me. But simply liking what she was doing to me.
And then she again came closer to me. Her breath was tickling my ears now.
"Reshamsi hai yeh hawaiyen Sanam
Aao zara Paas aayein Sanam...mhmmm...mhmmm.

Try to google this song when you have time Arnavji. I am sure you will love it." She said with a wink.

I felt my ears getting warm out of the blue. Oh goddd!!!!...ughhhhh.
"You do this purposely right Khushi? Why do you make me blush?" I asked loosening my hold and turning away feeling embarrassed.

Two arms went around my waist. Khushi put her cheek on my shoulder.
"Hum to aisi hi hain. Jiss cheeze ko pasand krlete hain usse kuch bhi krke apna bana lete hain. Aur baar baar aisa krenge taki aapko ehsaas ho ki Khushi Kumari Gupta to aapse glue ki tarah chipak gayi hai. Samjhe Sohniyo?"( Thats my style. If something catches my eye then I make sure to make it mine. And I will continue to tease you so that you realize that I am stuck with you like glue from now. Got it sweetipie?) She teased yet again. And then laughed when I smiled looking at the floor with a red face.

"I will just go and bring your black coffee." And then Khushi went out while I tried to fan my face with the Mehta and Group file. Goshhh. Its too hot in here.