Alleginces (Part Two)

LunarClan

Leader

Nightstar: mainly black she-cat with a random red paw. mate: Sunspirit. Kits: Auburnkit and Brightkit

Deputy

Sunspirit: golden tom with scars over his paws and white underbelly and paws. Mate: Nightstar. Kits: Auburnkit and Brightkit

Medicine Cat

Treepelt: brown tom with emerald green eyes
Apprentice: Featherpaw

Warriors

Flowersong: gray-blue she-cat. Mate: Duskpelt. Kits: Whitepaw and
Strawberrypaw.

Bumblebee: golden tom with black stripes resembling a bumblebee. No mate.

Duskpelt: smokey-gray tom with red underbelly and paws. Ex-mate: Poppymind (deceased). Mate: Flowersong. Kits: Squirrelfur, Whitepaw, and Strawberrypaw.
apprentice: Irispaw

Gorsestrength: senior warrior; extremely strong white and black spotted tom. Plans to retire after his apprentice becomes a warrior.
apprentice: Quailpaw

Dandelionpelt: light golden she-cat
Mate: Aspenwind. Kits: none
apprentice: Violetpaw

Aspenwind: auburn tom with white patches, underbelly, and paws. Mate: Dandelionpelt
Apprentice: Whitepaw

Squirrelfur: fur looks just like a squirrels, blue eyes. Awesome tracker. No mate or kits. Is a she-cat (request by 😛 )
Apprentice: Strawberrypaw

Brairmind: brown tabby she-cat. Mate: none

Rowanstring: named after moms deceased friend Rowanflower, reddish she-cat with black spots and underbelly.

Apprentice: Wrenpaw

Emeraldeye: all black she-cat with sparkling emerald eyes

Cinderclaw: Cinder colored she cat with blue eyes. Mate: Jaypool. Kits: Emeraldeye and Briarmind.

Echosong: gray she-cat with black underbelly and paws. Mate: Cougarsoul. Kits: expecting, in earliest moon.

Jaypool: gray muscular tom with golden eyes. Mate: Cinderclaw. Kits: Emeraldeye and Briarmind.

Cougarsoul: all black tom with a muscular shape and green eyes. Mate: Echosong. Kits; none yet.

Hollygrass: all black she cat with emerald green eyes. Mate: Leapflame. Kits: none.

Apprentice: Dawnpaw

Leapflame: fiery red tom with gray splotches, underbelly, and muzzle.
Mate: Hollygrass. Kits: none.

Quaillight: dawn colored tom with sparkling blue eyes. Mate: Poppypetal. Kits: Branchkit, Fernkit, Duskpaw, Leapflame, and Cougarsoul.

Shineleap: golden tom with shining emerald eyes. Mate: Jadeflower. Kits: Wrenkit, Rosekit, and Dawnkit.
Apprentice: Duskpaw.

Lilacblossom: very senior of a warrior. Plans to retire with brother Gorsestrength.
Apprentice: Fangpaw.

Flamefight: bright red tom with darker red splotches, underbelly, muzzle, and paws.

Lightfeather: previously known as Dawnfeather, had a creamy dawning fur and blue eyes. Ex-Mate: Irisscar

Apprentice: Rosepaw

Jadeflower: blue-gray she cat with emerald eyes. Mate: Shineleap. Kits: Wrenkpaw, Rosepaw, and Dawnpaw.

Apprentices:

Featherpaw: dawn colored calm tom. Always seems to be lost in thought. Medicine cat apprentice.

Irispaw: named after Irisscar. Darker red she-cat with bright golden eyes.

Quailpaw: fragile lighter red she-cat with emerald eyes.

Violetpaw: dawn colored she cat with blue-gray splotches, underbelly, and paws plus beautiful hazel eyes.

Duskpaw: dusk colored tom with red splotches, underbelly, and paws and has hazel eyes that gleam in the moonlight.

Whitepaw: all white tom with green eyes.

Strawberrypaw: auburn she-cat with light blue eyes.

Rosepaw: Rosey-Auburn she-cat with a black paw. Eyes are the prettiest shade of yellow her mom has ever seen. Her personality is as graceful as a rose yet as ferocious as a tiger.

Dawnpaw: dawn colored she-cat with golden eyes.

Wrenpaw: is named after Darkwren, the old deputy. Full auburn pelt with blue eyes.

Queens

Poppypetal: named after mother, Poppyfern. Gray she cat with golden eyes. Mate: Quaillight. Kits:Branchkit, Fernkit, Duskpaw, Leapflame, and Cougarsoul.

Kits

Auburnkit: gray she-kit with one strange auburn-red paw. 3 moons

Brightkit: Dawn colored she-kit with bright emerald eyes. 3 moons

Branchkit: brown colored tom with sparkling emerald eyes. 4 moons.

Fernkit: named after Fernbush, mothers deceased sister. Light colored she-kit. 4 moons

Elders

Darkwren: the retired deputy. Pelt is a dark brown with black underbelly, paws, and muzzle. Has dull emerald eyes and is a tom. He's nice if you get all of his ticks.

Goldenrod: the kindest elder you'll ever meet. 2ᴺᴰ oldest in the Clan. Her pelt is a light golden one and has the prettiest brown eyes. Her mate, Swiftfoot, died as an elder from blackcough. Goldenrod tells the best stories.

Pinedapple: the grouchiest elder in the den. He is the oldest in the entire Clan and can't be pleased if StarClan themselves came to beg them. His pelt is a black with golden spots and his mate, Happymind, died in battle saving Jadeflower from death as a kit. His eyes are a dull brown.