o n e

n i g h t s t a r
it's your fault she's gone. All your fault. You don't deserve leader Nightrose.

"Nightstar?" The LunarClan deputy and her mate, Sunspirit asked.

"Yes?" She responded. "Auburnkit needs you." (Auburnkit's idea is from violetstqr , a fellow writer of this book) "Ok. I'll be there in a minute." "Ok Nightstar. But please hurry. She's wailing." "ok Sunspirit." After about five minutes, she goes into the Nursery. Rosekit is sitting in the corner, looking at a leaf. She's so graceful. If only every kit could be like that. Nightstar thought. Dawnkit was playing moss-ball with Fernkit and Brightkit. Auburnkit was simply sitting in her moms nest, wailing. Nightstar sighed and layered down so her kits could feed. Brightkit noticed and mourned something to Dawnkit and Fernkit before going to feed. After about ten minutes, both kits were done. She licked them on the head and silently walked out. She noticed Echosong was getting big and demanded she moved into the Nursery. After getting Echosong settled in, Nightstar wobbled to the Nursery, figuring she may as well watch her kits.

Listen here Nightrose, you will never be a good leader. I have no clue why Squirrelstar (Squirrelflight, this is not far off from the books.) chose you as her deputy. I guess the death of Purdy and Mousefur made her think you were ok.

Who are you?!

Tigerstar. You know, from the Nursery Tales? Man, Dovewing must've been a terrible mom. Bumblestripe isn't that bad. His death must've changed her.

SHUT UP! Dovewing was a amazing mom. I never listened to Nursery Tales. Now get out of my mind!

For now. Have fun Nightrose.

One moon later

" Will everyone please gather around the SunRock for a Clan meeting?" Nightstar called.

"Today marks the sixth moon for Rosekit, Dawnkit, and Wrenkit. The will become apprentices."

"Rosekit, do you wish to train as a LunarClan apprentice?"
"I do."

"Then your mentor will be..."

"Lightfeather."

As the two touched noses, Nightstar saw the pain in Lightfeather's eyes. She must remind him of Irisscar.

"Wrenkit, do you wish to train in LunarClan as a apprentice?"

"I do."

"Then your mentor will be..."

Suspense rose around the Clan.

"Rowanstring."

The younger warrior gleamed in happiness and touched noses with Wrenpaw.

"And lastly, Dawnkit, is it your wish to train as a apprentice in LunarClan?"

"It is."

" Then your mentor will be.."

Nightstar saw hope in everyone's eyes.

" Hollygrass"

Hollygrass looked happy and bounced to touch noses with Dawnpaw.

"Rosepaw! Wrenpaw! Dawnpaw!"

"Lightfeather! Rowanstring! Hollygrass!"

After the cheers died down and everyone separated, Auburnkit and Brightkit bounced out of the Nursery.

"Momma! Can I be a apprentice?" Brightkit asked.

"Sure."

"In two moons."

________________________

Eeeek! The new allegiances will be posted soon. Double update today!!!