Chapter 3

DREW'S POV.

"Good moring." I said as colby walked down the stairs.

"Morning." she said grabbing some pain killers out of the medicine cabinet.

"Ur head hurt?" I questioned concerned 

"Ya, a little."

COLBY'S POV.

When Riley came down he asked me how I was feeling. I gave him the same answar as I gave drew. Then to Scott, Luka and,Tyler. Today was saturday so I could stay home if i wanted to but I wanted to train for football. I know I'm a girl but I am stonger than most of the guys so I think i can do it. After I ate brakefast I grabbed my light hoddie and threw on some tight yoga leggings I just go some new running shoes too so I put those on. I ran down the steps while putting my hair in a pony tail. 

"C YA LATER." I yelled to my brothers as I ran out the door. Only I was stopped by a tall drew hoisting my off the ground.

"Where are you going little one?''

"To work out."

"I'm comming."

'No your not."

"why?"

"Because I'm meeting sombody."

"Who are you meeting."

"A friend."

"Which one."

'Why do you care?"

"Because I'm your brother."

"Oh I think Rileys calling you."

"Really?"

"Ya go see." He started walking away "haha tricked ya. c u later."

"COLBY!" I ran out the door then kept going untill i reached the park. Where I meet Jake thats why i didn't tell drew. 

"Hey." I said 

 "Sup. U ready."

"Lets go boi."

work out order

50 push ups

100 sit ups

50 jumping squats

30 up downs 

2 mile run 

He walked me home. I told him he could come in but he thought i'd be best to wait until he got to know my brothers a little more. Once i got in i walked to the refrigerator to get a water. when i closed thedoor  there was annoyed drew standing behind it. 

"Haaay." I said akawardly.

"Were you with that Jake guy? The one who your not supossed to be talking to."

"The one who beat up the jackass that elbowed me. Ya."

"Colby come on."

"We were just training."

"training?"

"ya. Oh and B-T-W he's coming over for dinner tomorrow to meet you."

"Are you serious these are thing you need to tell us in advance so we can discuss if its a good idea. Well go tell the rest of the boys." I went and told them then i went to my room to do home work. 

"Knock, Knock." luka said coming in. I didn't notice because i had my beats on and i had my head down in my text book. "Colby. Hello. Colby." he put his hand on my book. I looked up. "Are you going to eat."

"No I ate already."

"Ok." he said confused. I didn't really eat i just wasn't hungry and i didn't want to argue with them.

----NEXT DAY----

Today day was the day Jake would finally meet Drew I was exited nervous and I didn't really care what my brothers thought of him if I liked him. Then the door bell rang.

'ding dong'