Chapter 2

I slowly lift Scott’s arm off of my body the only thing is he had a death grip. Once I finally got I quietly tiptoed down to the kitchen Drew was making waffles for breakfast. I sat on a stool at the counter, and he put a plate of waffles in front of me I slid them back to him he looked and me with a weird look on his face. “Are you not hungry?”

      “No not really.” Then Tyler came down and so did Scott. I got up and saw Riley coming down.

      “I’m going to go get ready.”

      “What’s up with Colby?” asked Riley confused.

      “I don’t know she didn’t eat anything.”  Drew told him. When I got upstairs I went to wake up Luka. “Hey Luka, Drew made breakfast.”

      “What’d he make?”

      “Waffles.” I said in a low, careless voice.

      “Colby what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly.

      “Nothing.” I walked to my room and closed the door. I took a shower and dried my hair then put it in a messy bun. Then I threw some dark blue skinny jeans and a red tank top on with a light, light gray hoodie and last my adidas shoes. After I was done getting ready I perked up a little more because really nothing was wrong I was just tiered. When I went downstairs the boys were waiting for me on the couch. “What’s going on guys?” I said confused as I slowly sat on Luka’s lap.

      “We were going to ask you the same thing.” Scott said.

      “What do you mean?”

      “Well you’ve been acting strange like not eating breakfast and your attitude has been low.” Drew said.

      “Nothing. Honest. I was just tiered.”

      “OK, but I’m getting you a big lunch got it?”

      “Yeah.” Then we left for school. I walked to homeroom with Ty he sat with his friends. I picked a seat four rows away from Ty. A few minuets before the bell rang Jake walked in and sat next to me. He gave me another half smile; so I did the same. He laughed.

    TYLERS POV.

            “Who is that?” He asked one of his friends  

      “That’s Jake he’s a freshman he was expelled from his last school because he got in too many fights I think.”

      “Jake?”

      “Yeah that’s his name.”

      All I could think about was how we strictly told not to talk to him without one of us but technically she did listen because I was here but not over there so I got up and walked over to them to see what they were up to. “Hey guys what’chya doin?”

      “I’m helping Jake with his homework.”

      “You know she’s really smart.” Jake said

      “I know she’s my sister.”

      “Tyler it’s fine you can go back to your seat now.” Colby told me.

      “Na I’m just going to grab my stuff and come sit by you.”

      “Tyler it’s fine I’m good.” She said giving me the go away you’re embarrassing me look. I didn’t care I sat there until the period was done.

    Colby’s POV.

      Next I had science and we were being assigned partners today. It was boy, girl partners.  Jessie and Luka were partners and I was put with Jake I was fine with that but when I looked at Luka he gave me that look that tells me go ask to change partners now. So I gave him that no you can do it if you want it so bad look and I smiled.  When the teacher was done talking we had about five minuets left in class. Luka came over to me and pulled me away from Jake.