They were about to ask what he meant till Brazil nodded.

"Yeah, what's that saying or something..... Nature heals the soul?"

Diego nodded, "We should go to one of his bigger states, since there's more land and just in case if the nations start to look for us."

Argentina nodded, "Maybe...... Texas?"

Ecuador nodded, "That should be good."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you guys sure this is gonna work?" Venezuela asked on the phone to Maria who was right next to America's room.

She sighed, "I don't know... I just..... I can't believe...... he just doesn't deserve this."

"I know Mar, but we'll get him through this........ Are you guys going to move him to Texas tonight?"

Maria looked at her sleeping brother who still seemed a bit scared even in his sleep, "Yeah, hopefully he won't wake up till we're there."

"Well hopefully, I'm a let you go now. Tell Alfie, I love him."

"I will."

"Later prima." (cousin)

"Bye."

Maria hung up and sighed. This just wasn't right..

Sure her brother had made mistakes in the past, but he had went back and actually tried to correct it, unlike some countries.

She could only hope that this would work. She hated seeing him like this.

It just wasn't right.

"You ready to go?" A voice asked, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She looked to see Argentina.

"Yeah, let's go."

He nodded and put a hand on her shoulder, "He's gonna get through this Mar. We're gonna get him through this."

She nodded. Argentina than walked into America's room and looked at his cousin.

He remembered when they were children playing together. Their parents and older siblings had still been around and the Europeans hadn't colonized them yet.

Everything was so simple back than.

Just why- why couldn't they go back to those days?

He sighed and shook his head before gently lifting Alfred up

His cousin somehow felt himself being picked up in his sleep and started to stirr. He opened his eyes and saw that someone was holding him and started to whimper. He didn't recognize the person holding him.

"Shh, it's okay. Go back to sleep Al, it's me," Argentina gently pat him on the head.

"Tina? What are you doing here? Where are we going?"

Argentina thought about it for a while. Should he tell him?

In this condition, he didn't know how Alfred would react if he said that they were taking him to Texas to get him better.

"Don't worry about it, just go back to sleep. Kay Maska?" He asked using his Native name.

Alfred started at him for a few more minutes before closing his eyes. Argentina felt the younger nation tense up before finally relaxing. "M'kay," He said sleepily.

Argentina waited till he was fully asleep before walking out the room.

He met up with his cousins downstairs and they all started walking out the house together with Kumajiro.

They walked to one of Canada's vans, which was used for only for when there was a family event and drove off to the private airport.

Argentina laid America on his lap. His cousin immediately buried his face into his cousin's chest and clung onto him like his life depended on it.

He just sighed and ran his hands through Alfred's hair. His cousin didn't deserve this at all.

Sure, he had made mistakes in the past.

But he had went back and tried to fix them.

Yes, he could be loud at times.

But he could also be quiet.

Yes, he could act carefree at times.

But he was also responsible and smart.

Was it a crime to love having a good time?

Yes, he ate burgers alot.

But that was only for when he had been in a rush. He could cook a good home cooked meal, you know.

America-

No.

Alfred F. Jones, had only been himself.

And what did he get in return from the other countries?

Well......

The situation he was in right now.

All for being himself....