Chpater 5

We made it back to the mansion and Jason looked at me looking for injuries. "I'm fine, Jay" I smirked. "I said you have to have someone with you if you wanted to go out" He said. "Bailey's with me" I said. "One of them" Jay said pointing to the boys, they wanted to know what the fuss was about.

"They may be idiots, but they can make sure you don't get hurt. Like you almost did" Jay said making me think about me almost crashing into the gate. "Come on Jay, you let me walk home alone, at night" I said. Jason was about to say something then closed his mouth. "Alright" Jay said sighing. "Kay, thanks Jay. See ya!" I said hugging him then grabbing Bailey's hand and leaving out the door.

I ran out into the snow and smiled, then slowly walked down the road opening the gate then closing it. Bailey and I walked down the side walk, I pulled on my jacket and putt my purse over my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bailey and I walked into the mall and looked around. "We have to go to Lush!" Her and i both said at the same time. (I can't live without Lush or any of the other stores Nova and Bailey will be going to, hehe) We laughed and walk in, the smell of different products filled my nose, I grabbed a basket next to me. Bailey and I walked over to the bath bombs, I picked up a light purple on that smelled like lavender. "Mmm, smell this one" I said handing it to Bailey. He smelled it and 'oohed' "You should get that one" She smiled. I nodded and turned around looking at the other row while Bailey looked at the bath-bombs next to me.

I looked and found a pretty ocean blue bath-bomb, I grabbed it and wanted to buy it, it matched my eyes to why not. I putt it next to the lavender one and grabbed a gold angel bubble bar. I smiled happy with my choice. I saw Bailey holding three bath bombs, and four bubble bars, she looked at me and smiled. "Fine, you'll have to pay me back" I said she nodded and putt her things in the basket. I bought everything and we went to the next store.

PINK, we walked in and I walked over to the sweatshirts. I picked up a teal sweatshirt with the word PINK on the side. I grabbed some black leggings, that said PINK. And walked over to the (Warning for any boy readers lol, mention of bra's and underwear....you have been warned...lol) I walked over to the bras and picked out a white laced one, then some blue underwear with lace on the top. (I pick out pretty ones for me to enjoy no one else!) I picked up a black sports bra and walked over to Bailey, she had two shirts.

We bought are things and felt someone staring at me i turned around but saw no-one, huh weird.

The guys P.O.V

"This is so stupid Jason, have a bit of faith in her" Tim said in the back of Jason's car next to Damian. "Tim's right Jason" Dick said sitting in the passenger seat. "Shut up!" Jason said. "I don't want my little sister getting into trouble, she is known to do that" Jason said. "She has her friend with her" Dick said. "Bailey isn't any better" Jason said. The boys groaned in annoyance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason parked his car and they all followed Nova and Bailey into the mall. The girls walked into Lush. The boys following, a women in her twenties walked up smiling. "Hello, gentlemen. How may I help you, are your here to get something for a friend, girlfriend, wife. Do you need and help?" She asked "Um, no thanks" Dick said smiling. The lady nodded and left.

Jason looked around and saw Nova walking towards them. He pushed them into an isle hiding. He saw her leave and sighed getting glares form his brothers. "What is this?" They guys turned around and saw Damian covered in pink glitter from bath-bombs. Tim started to laugh. "Shut up, your i'll have your head pinned up on my wall" Damian said glaring. Tim stopped laughing and stayed silent. "That would be glitter" Dick said.

"Get it off i don't like it!" Damian said. "Shut up you big baby, come on we'll loose Nova" Jason said. They boys got up and walked out of the store, Damian shaking his head and wiping off the glitter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys stood in-front of the PINK store. "Tim you go in" Jason said. Tim looked at him with a scared face. "No, Dick you go in!" He said. "Damian go in" Dick said. "No" Damian said. "How about we just wait out here" Tim said. "Good plan" The guys said.

They waited and saw Nova exit and walk around the mall. The boys then lost Nova in the crowed. "Oh come on, how hard is it to loose a short little pale silver haired girl" Jason said. Looked around. "Oh well, let's go home" Dick said walking away only to get grabbed by the collar and pulled him back.

Nove P.O.V

Bailey and I walked around going in and out of stores. 3 hours later we're done with shopping. We went to Lush, PINK, Old Navy, Hot Topic, and papaya, then we where stopper by some boys are age. We talked they complimented us we said thanks, then we walked out of the mall and i grabbed my phone dialing Jason's number. He picked up "Uh Hey" he said. "Hey Jay, Bailey and I are on are way back" I said. "Already? uh alright" I herd him say I herd talking and a lot of noise. "Jay where are you?" I asked. "Uh what do you mean?" He asked. "I here a lot of noise" I said.

"Oh i don't, uh see you when you get back!" He said and hung up. I looked at my phone with a raised eyebrow. "Hey Nova, I got a text from my mom and she said i had to go home, thanks for the stuff. Bye!" Bailey said. "Your welcome, see ya later" I said hugging her then we went are separate ways. Jason really thinks i'm that stupid. I started to run moving past people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran up the road and into the mansion. I was greeted by Alfred. "Hello Miss Nova, how was your time with Miss Bailey?" He asked taking my coat. "Good, um are the guys here?" I asked. "No i believe they left a-while ago, a little after you left, i'm not sure where they went" He said. "Alright thanks Alfred" I said. He nodded and walked away taking my bags to my room. I herd a car door slam, and I walked to the front doors and stood in-front of the doors, arms crossed.

They doors opened and all the boys walked in talking. "I hope we got here before her" Jason said. He then looked at me with shock along with the other guys. "Hey, where did you go?" I asked. "Uh a walk in the park" Dick said. "You took the car" I said. "Uh, we didn't want to walk to the park" He said. I narrowed my eyes and saw something sparkly on Damian hair. Glitter. "The park had glitter?" I said pointing at Damian's hair.

"Uh we-" "Save it, i know you followed me" I said cutting off jay. "I'm going to my room" I said walking away. "Nova" Jason said. I ignored him and walked up the stairs and ran to my room. I slammed the door and jumped onto my bed screaming into my pillow. I looked out my window and noticed the sun was setting. I putt on a jacket and slippers and walked up to my balcony and opened my doors. The cold breeze brushed past me.