Chapter 3

The glasses she has

It had started to snow, and I sat by my window doors and watched the snow fall down. I sat in a comfy chair a book and a cup of hot chocolate Alfred gave me. I had a cream knitted blanket over me i wore my favorite tan slipper boots with little puff balls hanging on the sides, a red velvet pull over shoulder drop sweater, and grey white leggings, then my glasses I didjt want to have the trouble of putting in my contacts. I took a sip of my drink and set it on the table next to my chair. I played with my long silky hair, and started to braid it.

I finished braiding my hair and took a couple strands out. I got up and went to explore my home for two weeks. I had only been here for three hours, and i spent it reading my book and watching the snow. I stepped out of my bedroom looking down the hallway. It was pretty dark in here. I hated the dark ever since I could remember. I tried to remember where Jason's room, i was happy they had lights down the hallway. 

I kept walking when i came to the main room's stair case. Maybe he's in the kitchen. I walked down the stairway my footsteps echoing. I walked down another hallway totally lost, i herd a bark and looked down one hallway I saw eyes looking at me, it came into the light and I saw a big black great Dane. He barked and started to ran after me, I screamed and ran away from it. That's  big dog! That's a big DOG!!! I ran as fast as I could, he kept chasing me and barking.

I was never a fan of big dogs. I screamed again, I some how made it to the back yard, I ran out the door, but the dog still followed, I ran across the snow screaming, I came across a tree and jumped up grabbing a branch. He jumped at my tangling feet, I pulled them up and tried to pull myself up onto the branch. I swung my legs up and hung onto the branch for dear life. "Go away! I'm not a treat!" I yelled at it, it was huge, he barked again. 

"Go away. I see a squirrel go get it!" I yelled again. "Todd?" I herd someone say, I looked to my side and saw Damian... UHG. "What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes. "Nothing, I herd Titus barking at a tree and went to see what he was barking at" He said. "Well, he was barking at me, and can you get him away from me, thanks" I said holding onto my branch tightly. "I'd rather let him bark at you, it's more entertaining, he'll calm down in 15 minutes. Good bye, Todd"  Damian smirked walking away. 

"Wayne! Get back here now! Wayne! Damian!!" I yelled at him, the dog barked again. "I'm going to kill him" I said. I was out here for maybe an hour, and I really wished I had some kind of winter clothes. My teeth chattered as I shivered from the cold. "F-fifffteeen mi-minutes h-huh?" I said my body shaking. I've been out here for an hour and the stupid dog hasn't left. "G-go away do-dog!" I yelled. I couldn't feel my hands or my feet.

My nose was so cold and my ears where about to fall off. My body shook from the cold. I'm sure my cheeks and nose are red as cherry's that always happens when i'm cold or hot my cheeks get really red. "P-please go, I'm so c-cold" I said shaking, the dog kept barking. No-body even called for me what the hell. Jeez Damian hates me that much? Titus sat down and looked at me. "W-what?" I said glaring. He sneezed, I raised an eyebrow, then I sneezed. Oh no I better not be getting sick! My body felt so cold.

I herd a crack I looked be-hide me and saw the branch breaking. "OH no" I yelled it broke and i landed in the snow, it only made me colder. I sat up I could barley move, I saw Titus. He barked lightly at me, he bent down next to me and nudged my stomach i got the message and got on his back slowly with the help of Titus . He walked to the manor and scratched at the door, i lifted my hand and turned the nob he pushed the door open and walked in.

"Thank you" I said weakly. He barked loudly and Alfred walked in gasping. "Miss Nova!" He said he ran over to me and lifted me up off Titus's back taking me to the living room. A big fire place was there it had a fire in it, Alfred set me on the couch and putt a blanket over me. I shivered, I wasn't warming up. Titus laid next to me trying to warm me up. "Master Bruce, Master Jason!" Alfred yelled. Bruce and Jason ran down and saw me. "Nova what happened?" Jason asked.