Chapter VIII: Overlord of Wrath

*Over by the Pit of Rage*

Ryan: Somehow this sounds about right.

Number Three: You sure that you can handle the Overlord of Wrath? Ragnarrokosphere is extremely dangerous.

Ryan: Nothing I can't handle Number Three. As soon as Kendall sends me what I need to know about him. I will know how to beat him.

*Kendall sends Ryan the message then Ryan activates the message system*

Holo-Kendall: Ragnarrokosphere. He is the second strongest Overlords due to his extremely hot temper. He gets angry very easily. He had over seven hundred different slaves that did his bidding. If anyone did something wrong, he'd kill them with no hesitation. He was actually a football coach when he was alive then he had a divorce that happened like seven years ago. He fled to California but got stuck here and fell off the hill and became the Overlord of Wrath. Hence the Pit of Rage. What you should do is piss him off so badly that he literally cuts himself to make his angry blood flow even faster.

Ryan: Let's do this thing!

*Ryan looks down the Pit, smirks and cracks his neck bones*

Ryan: Maximum effort.

*Ryan jumps down the Pit of Rage and lands in front of Ragnarrokosphere*

Ryan: *Whistles to the Overlord* Hey you! The colossal sized asshole!

Ragnarrokosphere: Who dares speak to me in such a fashion!

Ryan: *Yelling* Yo dumbass down here!

*Ragnarrokosphere looks down*

Ragnarrokosphere: How dare you foolish human speak to me the Overlord of Wrath like that! I shall make a backscratcher from your bones!

Ryan: We'll see about that Ragnarrokosphere! I am the Hero of Death! You cannot kill someone that can never die.

Ragnarrokosphere: I would like to test that theory!

*Ragnarrokosphere slams his hand onto Ryan but see Ryan still standing up right with no injury*

Ryan: You are boring me. Are you an Overlord of Wrath or Overlord of Boredom?

Ragnarrokosphere: WHY YOU.............

*Ryan disappears and cuts Ragnarrokosphere's arms and sees the blood is boiling hot to the point I One insulting Ragnarrokosphere one more time will cause his blood to boil his insides completely*

Ryan: Hey Ragnarrokosphere! What did your mom say when you told her what you wanted to be when you grew up?

Ragnarrokosphere: She told me "Johnathan. You aren't strong enough to be a physical education teacher." It makes me so angry that I feel my blood boiling my insides! *Roars our of anger*

Ryan: Hahahahaha! That's the plan!

*Ragnarrokosphere feels his heart literally melting*

Ragnarrokosphere: What did you do to me?

Ryan: I did nothing. You burned yourself from the inside out. Your anger literally ate you alive. So long and thanks for the Keystone of Wrath.

*Ryan shows the Keystone of Wrath*

Ryan: See ya never!

*Ragnarrokosphere dies from burning his insides completely*

Ryan: *Contacting Kai* I am on my way. Kendall will be done soon.

Kai *Over the phone* Okay see you soon friend.