CHAPTER ONE: Lights In The Sky

Our sky is a beautiful thing, much like our oceans and greens. On different worlds and galaxies its charm always stays the same despite the world, shape or colour. It's filled with colours that cannot be understood from a picture, but an experience, a sight, Like the greens, the oranges, the reds,blues and the yellows that shine down on us, showering us in their beautiful rays of light from the sun.

The sky represents freedom, a chance to be free and not worry about the troubles below, never being forced to do anything for a cause other than your own, is that why we as people have built machines to travel? To get, no matter how small, a change to at least feel free.

 The sky's smell being hard to describe, just pure air, not yet polluted by the dark thoughts that lay underneath the soft white cloud that covers us during our lives as people.                                         . 

.

.

But on a planet different from the usual one that would only be only slightly less than peaceful   with half a moon and a darkness that lays both above and below, what is there to see but the evil that would usually struggle under good's iron boot, would now be just on the same level as them maybe even more. The creatures of Grimm  are what would be considered to be the source of evil from the world of Remnant, being there long since before the creation of humanity by the old god that once ruled. 

The creatures of Grimm have one objective, kill and kill, defeating humanity is what they function for. 

And despite the countless deaths at the hands of grim or humanity to themselves the people still stay at their best, their happiness. But on a night when they looked up to the beautiful sky, at the light show they thought was going on was happening, all blissfully unaware that this was no official light show, the colours were not fireworks or whatever they thought it was. Because the lights in that sky on that dark night were not playfull, happy lights.no.

The lights in the sky were gunshots.