Construction Work Ahead #2412002

One where Harry is knocked up on his 18th birthday, during a one night stand •

I thought of this story sometime after I finished writing Flicker. And the idea of writing one shots for different holidays or occasions really sparked some imagination in me.

So this is dedicated to the month of February, to which Harry turned 24 on the 1st, and I turned freaking 19 on the 22nd. And of course Valentines Day but I'm hella single so get away from me lmao.

February is also Black History Month and the most iconic movie of 2018 came out in February - Black Panther. I feel like I'll be talking about this movie till my grandchildren are old enough to tell me to fuck off 💀 I'm sorry. It's just so mfkn good! (Lupita Nyong'o is my distant cousin lmao but I think she made Kenya proud with this role. I can tell because my mum said the movie was 'lit'. I jumped off a cliff 💀)

Also, lmao, congratulations to Harry for winning Best Music Video at the BRITs & Liam for performing x

Be advised, this is fan fiction and whatever is depicted here is purely of my imagination and for entertainment purposes.

This is a One Direction fiction in an alternate universe.

PLEASE NOTE: this is a boyxboy mpreg story! Smut scenes may also be included in the story. If you do not feel comfortable with that, feel free not to read the story.

Feel free to vote, comment and share the story if you like it.

If you enjoy my writing, you can check out my other stories:

• Daddy's Boy (completed)
• Fight To Finish (completed)
• Gameplan (completed)
• Little White Boy (ongoing)
• Interactive Designs (ongoing)
• Psychotic (ongoing)
• Flicker (one shot)

🎁 Happy Birthday to all February babies 🎁

All the love
🖤 Linda 🖤