Sunlight: Renesmee's Story-Chapter 9

Yahh new chapter it get hot and heavy in this one!!!!!!!

Chapter Nine - Lust

"Nessie," Jacob's husky voice whispered into my ear. "Wake up, honey." He pushed my hair gently from my face. I blinked the sleep away from my eyes and looked over at my alarm clock: the LED lights were saying that it was 5: 30 in the morning. I looked up at Jacob confused; I didn't have to be up for another hour.

"I thought you might like to talk before you went to school," he explained.

"Oh... okay," I said sitting up. "Let's talk then."

He waited for me to go first.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I asked harshly. "And don't say you never thought to," I added, putting my hand to his cheek and showing him the same memory I had shown Seth the day before.

He sighed. "I didn't really want you to know, Renesmee. I didn't want you to think about me in that way."

"But how do you expect me to trust you if you keep things from me?"

He looked down at his feet. "I don't know. I hope you will again soon, though."

"And the imprinting?"

"I wasn't going to try and force you to love me back, no matter how much it felt like I needed you to. I wanted you to love me on your own, if you were going to at all. It was something you needed to figure out for yourself."

He had a point. It's hard to tell how our relationship would have been over the years if he had always been forward with me.

"But Jacob, how can you be sure that you would still have wanted me if you hadn't?" This was the question I feared the most, but the most important one of all.

"There's a reason why we imprint - it's like a sign that points us to who we're meant to be with. But I don't need imprinting to know who I'm supposed to be with." He looked deep into my eyes and placed his hands into mine. "There is no one in this world that I could ever love the way that I love you, and that could never change. Imprinting or not, you are still the one I am meant to be with. I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

My heart melted like candle wax. I leaned my head over and laid it down on his shoulder. He knew he was forgiven now. He wrapped both arms around me and held me close until it was time for me to start getting ready.

I took a nice hot shower and readied myself quickly. I was in a much better mood, even if I did have to go to stupid school. Jacob did love me, and that was all I cared about today.

Jacob held my hand as he drove down the highway. I liked not being mad at him - it was so much easier. I laughed at myself when I realized that there was no way I wouldn't have forgiven him. He was my whole world, after all. Jake laughed, too, having heard my little joke.

"I'm glad you did, Nessie. I don't ever want to hurt you again. I will never hurt you again."

I smiled up at him. "I beleive you."

He turned off the highway and into an empty space in the student parking lot. I turned my head to tell him goodbye, but was caught off guard by how close his face already was to me. As soon as I was facing him, he had one hand behind my head, winding his fingers through my hair. He pushed his lips to mine instantly, kissing me in a way that he never had before. My lips moved with his as my hands went up to his broad shoulders, pulling his face as close to mine as was physically possible. He freed my hair and slid his hand down the length of my back. Then he pulled away, giving us both a chance to breathe again.

"I don't want to make you late," he said sheepishly when he could speak again. I caught his face in my hands and kissed him again.

"I love you. See you in a few hours." I told him.