t h i r t y e i g h t

[mina]

It has been one week since we, Nayeon and I, go out. Nayeon has become busy again. She recently won 2 awards for her song.

Momo and I suddenly got close, because of Nayeon. Momo would ask me if I want to go with her as Nayeon's assistant. I would gladly answered yes.

"Mina, the practice will start in ten minutes. Coach-nim said, we should change clothes now." I nodded to Dahyun.

It's our first day of practicing for Nayeon's event here in our school. I missed practicing, though.

Just before I got to "changing room", my phone vibrated.

cub chaeng
i'm on my way there, tell coach-nim. the art club's meeting was finised early. i'll catch up.

to: cub chaeng
okay, chaeng-ie. ill tell coach-nim. hurry.

I put my phone inside my pocket and changed my clothes.

-

"No, Mina. You put her left hand first, not your right hand." coach-nim said.

"Okay, coach-nim." I said and do what he said. I'm having a hard time on getting the steps.

"Okay, let's take a break." coach-nim clapped after.

We sat on the floor or more-like, lied.

"Feel tired yet?" I jumped when I heard Nayeon's voice. I saw my other members where standing too. I guess, we are all startled.

"Would you all like to eat dinner with me? Don't worry, my treat." Jeongyeon instantly said 'yes'. Ofcourse, the food maniac.

The rest of the crew said 'yes' too. That leaves me the only one who haven't answered.

"Mina, how about you? Are you coming with us later?" Nayeon asked me.

"Of course!" I gladly answered.

"Okay then, I'll wait you all in parking lot later. And, work harder especially you, Jeongyeon-ie." Nayeon said.

"Yah! You're the one who get us in this." Jeongyeon said.

"Well, it's really your choice if you want to perform on my event. It's your lost after all, jeongyeonie." Nayeon said and waves goodbye.

Just as we thought she will leave the room, she came near me and hugged me.

"See you later." she said and kisses me on the cheeks.

Before I was to say something nor protest, she run outside leaving me and the others dumbfounded.

"Oh-kay? What did we just saw?" Tzuyu asked. And no one answered.

All of them looked at me. "What just happened, Mina?"

"I-I don't know." Mina answered.

"Hello guys!" They heard Chaeyoung's voice from the door.

We looked at her. Some smiled while me, I just look. I'm still dumbfounded.

Nayeon, what are you doing to me?

*
hehe, im back~