f o u r

"So, when are you going back to school, nayeonie?" Momo asked me and continue eating her jokbal.

"I was planning to go back next week, if my schedule is free." I answer and et one piece of jokbal meat from her plate which earns me a glare from her. "For your almost 2 months of being away, you missed the Twice first performance.

"Twice? What is that?" i asked her. "It's a girl group dean jyp made. Twice is the official girlgroup of our school. They are the one who's going to represent our school to the GirlGroupClash." she said.

"Haven't heard of that GirlGroupClash something. Is that a new competition?" Momo nodded. "This year will be their first time." i nodded.

"Tzuyu is part of that girl group." my eye widen. "Tzuyu as in yoda?" she nodded. "Why is she isn't telling me?" i asked her.

"Maybe, she's busy. They are practicing for like 1 month now." she answered. "But Tzuyu just comment recently to one of my post."

"I don't know." Momo said and shrugged.

"Anyways, so you're going to accept dean jyp's offer for you?" I looked at her. "How did you know about that?" I asked Momo. "Dean JYP asked me your number and ofcourse I didn't give it to him. Then he explained why he needs it but I just gave your instagram account instead." she explained.

"So that's why dean knows my account. I was so shocked to see his comment on my post, I didn't know where the heck he got my account." I blabbered.

"It's easy to know your account, though. You're an idol, nayeonie." Momo said and rolls her eyes.

"But still..."

"So, back to the topic. Are you going to accept it?" she asked...once again.

"Ofcourse, I mean, it will help me a lot to catch up." I answered. "Ah, I see. But do you think it will be a boy?" Momo asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop doing that, Momori. You look like an idiot." I said then laughed loudly.

"Waaaah, noemuhae." she said and throw some tissues.

"What? I'm telling the truth, Moguri."

"Aish, but honestly, do you think it's a boy?" I rolled my eyes on Momo's statement. "I don't know, but it doesn't matter. As long as he/she will help me, then it's good." i said and clung my arms to Momo.

"Kajja? I need to sleep early. I have rehearsals tomorrow." Momo nodded and stand up.

"My bestfriend is really busy." she said and she started to walk.

Instagram//minayeonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें